[Week Sale] 6.7L Fuel Filter / Water Separator

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
Running a forum discount coupon code for a week - 2/2/15 until 2/9/15 -for the 6.7L Fuel Filter & Water Separator system.

You can use the code in the coupon box during the 2nd page of checking (with the shipping options) to receive $50 off the system!

FORUM50

Thanks for the support everyone!

JACKAL

Reaction score
Thanks!

Ordered the Fuel Filter / Water Separator my 2015 F450. I didn't know about the discount when I placed my order but you gave it to me anyway :bowfast: After I placed my order online, I put powertrokearmy.com down as where I found out about your products.

THANKS!

I cannot wait to install it this weekend. I had gotten two bad loads of fuel on my 2011 F350 cost me about 1K to get things cleaned out, your product could have saved me. well worth the investment.

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
Ordered the Fuel Filter / Water Separator my 2015 F450. I didn't know about the discount when I placed my order but you gave it to me anyway :bowfast: After I placed my order online, I put powertrokearmy.com down as where I found out about your products.

THANKS!

I cannot wait to install it this weekend. I had gotten two bad loads of fuel on my 2011 F350 cost me about 1K to get things cleaned out, your product could have saved me. well worth the investment.

Car Wash guy?

Hello!

neverkickn

Reaction score
I'm assuming that the dahl filters are plumbed in parallel, can you confirm this?

Also, is there enough length in the braided lines to mount the assembly inside the frame rail and just forward of the dfcm? I realize that a custom bracket would need to be fashioned but I'm curious if the lines are long enough.

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
I'm assuming that the dahl filters are plumbed in parallel, can you confirm this?

Also, is there enough length in the braided lines to mount the assembly inside the frame rail and just forward of the dfcm? I realize that a custom bracket would need to be fashioned but I'm curious if the lines are long enough.

I could get a hose measurement and let you know. I'd love to measure for you but the 6.7L isn't here today - will you be okay measuring yourself if I get you the length?

Also, can confirm parallel.

Last edited:

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
I could get a hose measurement and let you know. I'd love to measure for you but the 6.7L isn't here today - will you be okay measuring yourself if I get you the length?

Also, can confirm parallel.

So - can't find a single tape measure in this whole giant facility (I am not amused) but the office workers here pulled the display unit hose and would say it's somewhere between 2-3 feet.

If I find a tape measure I will get an exact length for you...

JACKAL

Reaction score
My unit just arrived today, the hoses are 24" each plus the custom fittings to attach to the OEM connectors overall right at 26" & 27" on each one.

I do have a question what is the diameter and thread pitch in the billet housing? I went to 5 places today trying to match up ANY fitting so I could adapt my in bed fuel tank. It looks like 3/8" NPT but slightly smaller metric?

I figured with the O rings on the fittings a place that made hydraulic hoses would have them but no go. I just want to adapt a T fitting to have 2 lines feeding into the filters, the in bed tank has a 12 volt cut off that will hold 150 psi shut without power applied, when powered it open allowing fuel to flow.

Any help on the hole diameter and thread pitch of the billet housing where the hoses attached would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
can we get a group buy or discount going again? I am ready!

Unfortunately, I doubt I'm going to be able to get another sale going again for at least a little while. We had it $100 off for Cyber Monday and then had it $50 off from Thanksgiving to Christmas.

And we can't offer group buys because of the relationship we have with our dealers - it's something Bob and Sheryl thought about but puts everyone including them in an awkward position. :(