• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 starter

jwlandry

Reaction score
Need one to do a compression check on a spare engine. Dont really want to take the one on my truck off... Let me know what you have.

jwlandry

Reaction score
could you hook a battery charger to it and see if it works. i need one since the local pull apart wants a fortune for one.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Hey man gotta be honest, some other things came up today that I had to get done and I am just getting back in, so I did not get a chance to pull that starter off. And tomorrow I will be headed back to Oklahoma and will not be back until late Friday night. Im sorry that I told you I would do something an then I didnt follow through with it, I feel bad. If you still need one by next weekend I can make sure an put it first on my list though. Once again I am sorry man.

jwlandry

Reaction score
Hey man gotta be honest, some other things came up today that I had to get done and I am just getting back in, so I did not get a chance to pull that starter off. And tomorrow I will be headed back to Oklahoma and will not be back until late Friday night. Im sorry that I told you I would do something an then I didnt follow through with it, I feel bad. If you still need one by next weekend I can make sure an put it first on my list though. Once again I am sorry man.

No problem man. I understand what busy is 100%

I got one laying around its off an 02
Does it work? what you want for it?

cfdeng7

Reaction score
No problem man. I understand what busy is 100%

Does it work? what you want for it?

Its been in my garage for a couple years and I can't remember where it came from had so many projects. Ill put it on a battery and see

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Hey man I just got home from work. our new "experienced" excavator operator walked a brand new track of the 310c a good 800 yards of pure mud from the lowboy waiting to haul it off the job. Idk how he did that. Sheared a cleat clear in half. ill check the starter tmrw man

Latest posts

Members online