Clear Tail Lights

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
I know these exist because I know of two guys that have them, but they’re unicorns. Can barely find a picture, let alone a part number or somewhere that sells them. On the hunt for all clear, OEM style tails like this, either for 99-07 or 08-16. Idk if they ever made them for the later style lights, however.

Tyc made them under the 11-3190b part number, but that turns up just red lights. I’m looking for the all clear oem style like these

5ca4ca1883048831c0dd1ad0e2f9ce10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Connor M

Reaction score
74af4954a38fdc30a2cf505580b01c82.jpg

Still looking for these. I know california is hoarding all of them.

You see them on your local craigslist or fb market place, I hope you’ll remember this thread. Thanks.

78-79fordman

Reaction score
I know https://cpaddict.com/shop/ is selling the clear obs taillights that was sold years ago then disappeared and now there the only ones that has them . u might hit them up at cpaddict just to see what they say or could come up with .

Connor M

Reaction score
I know https://cpaddict.com/shop/ is selling the clear obs taillights that was sold years ago then disappeared and now there the only ones that has them . u might hit them up at cpaddict just to see what they say or could come up with .

I shot them an email, it can't hurt. I have a few friends all looking for some and only one guy has found one set in almost year.

The nbs gm ones pop up fairly regularly, I can find at least one set pretty much at any time, and it seems like obs ford and chevy ones are everywhere.

Connor M

Reaction score
Maybe the place that makes my clear front corner marker can produce a run for us
Whod you use, klearz?

I think cp addict might be producing them soon. I got a line on a single set that's en route, with my luck they'll get here and all of the sudden pairs will be popping up left and right.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.