NEW GUY

DIESEL SHOP LLC.

Reaction score
just wanted to introduce my self i have a 97 obs psd ex cab long bed 4x4 it just made 655.9 hp an around 1200 ft lbs last nite on spray. I run BDP products in my truck and only johnathan dynos and tunes it. i will get more up in my profile after i cruise around the site.

DIESEL SHOP LLC.

Reaction score
thanks.. ok i run 238s on 100s, head studs, valve springs, bdp fuel kit,stealth hpop,bdp tunes,d66 turbo wth waste gate, intercooled, nx nitrous kit,BTS tranny, and the small stuff boost fooler.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Welcome! Just curious you have stock connecting rods and do not have a girdle correct?

DIESEL SHOP LLC.

Reaction score
shes a stocker been runnin for 2 years on the hot tune at 520 hp with a d66 wastegate was done to relieve drive to it the bottle was added because i was out of turbo and it doesent up drive when it sprays because of waste gate.Its a daily drive i plow with it in the winter its been to maple grove this year and ran a 12.91 at 103 on motor no spray glad u guys like i will post some pic later tonite or tmo

DIESEL SHOP LLC.

Reaction score
thanks everyone this is awsome fourm and pple well when does it end. So far its been 2 days and 2 bottles later i want more WTF i dont think ill be happy till i blow it up guess the extra motor on the stand lookin at me dosent help haha got a invite to world finals but dont think i can make it with new shop. booooooooooooooo, guess local tracks for the rest of this year ill let u guys know what she does in the 1/4 mile

DIESEL SHOP LLC.

Reaction score
i so suck at that but i will get up u can c the truck on you tube under diesel shop llc single stack maroon obs its also in the bdp burnouts may 2011 on there also just rember its single stacked and u can c the waste gate blow off also usally makes it stand out

Latest posts

Members online