Am I the only one here?

JrStroker

Reaction score
So I live in Maryville, TN. Its about 30-40 from Knoxville and the surrounding areas. So I'm just wondering if there are any fellow powerstrokers out this way. I know there is a couple (and I stress that) that I've seen from here that say they are in Knoxville. There isn't that many people interested in performance diesels out this way. I've seen a couple trucks out here, they include the 08-10 Top Gun Customs Black F250, a 08-10 White F250 (that I seen yesterday) and a couple 99-07 lifted F250's. But I have no clue who they are and if they are even on here.

Just looking for some guys and gals in Maryville!

Thanks all!! :joy:

JrStroker

Reaction score
Going to be in east TN for a few days for work. Mostly around Pigeon Forge area. Any suggestions on good food? Trying to avoid some of the tourist traps... Not the easiest in that general area I know.
Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are two of the biggest tourist traps around here. Sighhhh, if you around there for work, be prepared. Haha. The weekends really suck, and now that the weather is getting nicer, it's really bad.

Good food, hmmmm let's see. Well there are a few unique places in Pigeon Forge like The Comedy Barn, Hatfield and the McCoys, The Dixie Stampede. They are decent to go too, but not the best. I like going to TGI Fridays when I'm up there because there isn't any around Maryville. There really isn't any MA & PA kinda restaurants up there, it's become too touristy for that.

When are you gonna be in town?

cbf9703

Reaction score
Not really looking for the whole dinner show, just decent grub. LOL I'm familiar with a lot of the chains that have locations out here, but not necessarily some of the local places that I've never heard of- like if any of the BBQ, catfish, or random "Grills" are any good. It's always questionable in a tourist town...

I'm mobile, so I'm also willing to travel outside of town to get decent food.

cbf9703

Reaction score
Bennetts BBQ, Huck Finns, Smokey Mountain Brewery are all in Pigeon Forge and are all good.

Thanks. I like the Mountain Lodge Restaurant on 321/East Pkwy outside all the main Gatlinburg craziness for breakfast/lunch... It's more of a local place, that's what I prefer when I can find them.

I've been to Smoky Mountain Brewery, they had decent food and slightly better beer. :D

jspaulding37918

Reaction score
We might could meet up and chat sometime. I've got an 08 F350 that looks stock aside from some slightly larger than stock tires and a bull bar. but it's not stock under the hood. I'm looking for a good place to get used parts that aren't extremely overpriced or close to new prices. I live in NE Knoxville between East town mall and Corryton

Latest posts

Members online