Lifted 6.7's

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Don't take it so hard....I hate on all stupid ass brodozers. Definitely should be on TRUCKRICE.2 Instagram page.

Griff d

Reaction score
Don't really know why its a brodozer, truck works during the work, whether loaded with semi tires, or pulling a trailer. you can have a nice truck and use it too.

sootie

Reaction score
while blinding all oncoming traffic with the headlights...

Griff d

Reaction score
actually I never get flashed, retrofits don't spray out light like the stock headlights I'd had in the picture, but to each their own. The custom truck world is filled with different styles, which is why its is so unique.

Griff d

Reaction score
Damn you guys tore his ass up LOL

doesn't really bother me, if they knew the whole story of this truck and the process it has been through to get to where it is, truck saved mine and my wifes life when a drunk driver t boned us and I was able to rebuild it to what it is, it makes me happy and ppl enjoy it at trucks shows so its worth a few harsh words

Griff d

Reaction score
I don't understand why people paint XLT grilles and put them on their trucks. That would look sooo much better with a nicer grille in it.

it had a nice mesh grille before the accident, this was a quick fix after the accident

Griff d

Reaction score
I really would like ti go back factory white bezel with chrome inserts similar to yours @strokinpower

XtrmDzl89

Reaction score
124a554155a44f00f5b94e60ce59e0d4.jpg

5fb0b8bfb6857901d951eb5bd9e2c481.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smcox1

Reaction score
doesn't really bother me, if they knew the whole story of this truck and the process it has been through to get to where it is, truck saved mine and my wifes life when a drunk driver t boned us and I was able to rebuild it to what it is, it makes me happy and ppl enjoy it at trucks shows so its worth a few harsh words

I never have understood people going all ape **** on someone's truck when it's not built to their standard. Unless it's something that's flat out ridiculous.

check out @jctautosales

so much fail in one spot.

I actually follow them and and they build some pretty nice vehicles other than the lean on most of them.

Last edited:

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
I hate that mine is lower in back, but that'll be fixed once this turnaround at work is over and I have some time lol

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Truckrice is probably the greatest page on instagram. Reading the comments of the dick riders defending the FFS and Dirtymoney fags is hours of entertainment.

Sent from a mountain top in Appalachia

Latest posts

Members online