Powerstroke214's build thread

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Well, I finally moved up from my Tacoma!
Since I'm a broke college student, I won't be doing anything too extreme, just coolant filter, blue spring upgrade and EGR delete for now. In the future(Xmas hopefully) I have plans to do studs and an oil cooler(deltas reached 14° at wot) and all the other necessary updates.

Right now it's at the shop getting a new injector, once I pick it up(hopefully Friday or Saturday) it's going to get brakes and a coolant filter.
ubypu8yj.jpg
6ageneda.jpg
here are a couple pics I have.

Any suggestions/tips on cheap(er) upgrades and mods would be appreciated :thumbsup:

Sent from the Bayou

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Hey guess what!! I pick up my coolant filter head tomorrow so I'll have your stuff together whenever you are ready :D

Truck looks good btw. Few cosmetic mods and you'll be set buddy.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Hey guess what!! I pick up my coolant filter head tomorrow so I'll have your stuff together whenever you are ready :D

Truck looks good btw. Few cosmetic mods and you'll be set buddy.

Sweet! I'll get w/ you soon, probably after this weekend.

Cosmetics I'm not sure about, I do like the white and tan, but I don't know what else to do to it. Tires and a level(hopefully) are in the plans.

I just can't wait to go pick the darn thing up! Went to the mechanic yesterday.

drop the grill guard asap LOL

love the colour

My family actually likes it, so it may stay for a little, lol. I don't know, I like the protection, but it's kind of an eye sore. Probably sell it and buy something else to go fast or a monitor(probably the best idea)

Sent from the Bayou

Last edited:

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
e4anu6ag.jpg
And the Taco goes bye bye!
synyba4y.jpg
a5a9y9yp.jpg
got the ford tip on there, looks a little better(it's covered in mud now…damn gravel lot…)
9abasutu.jpg
rockin the LaRue sticker!

I'll start doing stuff(brakes, coolant filter etc.) next week.

Sent from the Bayou

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Looking at some 6.0 Harley wheels at work, if they can be refinished at a decent cost. I think they'll look pretty good on there with a level and 35s.

Sent from the Bayou