• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

new guy Looking for Loaded SRW 6.4L

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Good day, all.

Looking for a Loaded short bed Crew Cab 6.4L
Must have -
Short bed
SRW
Leather ( Black prefered )
Sunroof
Center consol ( not flip up bench seat )
Sliding rear window.
Color- Black

Stock is better but open.
Thanks.

Feel free to email or text.
[email protected]
941- Nine Nine Three- 9055

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I have a lariat ultimate Harley truck with every option except its got the DVD player instead of a sunroof with 41k miles. Truck is an 11 on a scale of 1-10..

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Hey thanks for all the responses guys.
I have been saving for 8 months now, and it just seems like the more time that pass's the more picky I get. lol
Funny thing is I started off in February saying I was going to get a Nissan Titian :morons:
Well that went out the window fast !
-
Jared: I thank you for the offer, but I am sure its out of my price range. I should have stated my budget earlier, which is around 30k depending on distance.

MINK

Reaction score
Not exactly what you're looking for but I think it would look nice in your garage :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1384969702714.jpg
    ResizedImage_1384969702714.jpg
    784 KB · Views: 260

fine69

Reaction score
I know you said short bed, but if you suddenly decide a long bed would work, I have a 2009 with only 15,000 miles, loaded, including Nav, SYNC, and moonroof.

strokin20

Reaction score
I'm selling my 08. not black, but does have black leather interior. it's got a lot of miles, 200100, but I had studs done april of 2011 along with new rocker arms at PSE Houston and they said everything looked good. It's a lariat 4x4, egr/dpf deletes, Spartan and livewire. elite 71mm atmo. I know it's a long ways away, but if you're interested, im pretty motivated to sell. it also has 22x10.5 bmf novakanes with 35x12.50 tires. power sliding rear glass and pioneer avic z2 with updated software to z3 with 60 gb hard drive. let me know if you would be interested.

BrightLight

Reaction score
I have an 08, spartin tuened w/intake/dpf delete, black long bed, almost all options, 1 owner and 23,000 miles, black cloth int. How's that sound ?

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Not black and doesn't have a sunroof with 75k on it
me5uryme.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wait, what? How much you looking to get? And how will it come when you sell it.

Not trying to hijack lol. It'll still be a few months till I'm ready to buy but I'm just wondering.

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
If I were to sell it it would have a balanced motor with new delipped pistons with valve reliefs stage 2 rcd cam. Pushrods Valvesprings printed heads full billet trans. Full lp fuel system with rcd dual fuelers and 100s. S475 also

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
If I were to sell it it would have a balanced motor with new delipped pistons with valve reliefs stage 2 rcd cam. Pushrods Valvesprings printed heads full billet trans. Full lp fuel system with rcd dual fuelers and 100s. S475 also

You will be the first person I contact when I pay my car off.

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Hey guy I have found a 2010 F250 CCSB Lariat with Fx4 Pkg.
its got 90k on it.
Its black on black SUN ROOF
NO Nav.
Black HD grill and does not have stock, which i dislike. (anyone wanna trade lol)
Black bumpers which he also said was HD bumpers.
only think it has besides that is a hard roll up bed cover and this box on the left side of the bed that says line-x and has some cable attached to it. Looks like a cable lock system, anyone every use one?

What do you guys think, I know KBB has it at $29,400. excellent and $28,400. very good.
He started at 31,900 and when I spoke with him several weeks ago he said he would not take under $30K and had a guy from new mexico coming at that price. Well he just texted me today saying he would do 29k if I was still interested cause the other deal fell thru.

I am thinking more like 27 lol.

What do yall think?

Latest posts

Members online