• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

new guy Looking for Loaded SRW 6.4L

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Right on, thanks fellas. I texted him back and told him I need to crunch the numbers, you know with it being several weeks before the holidays. Plus I no matter what it is I gotta feel like I am wining on the deal. lol

Will keep this updated as I know more.

Thanks
J Mott

Reaction score
Good day, all.

Looking for a Loaded short bed Crew Cab 6.4L
Must have -
Short bed
SRW
Leather ( Black prefered )
Sunroof
Center consol ( not flip up bench seat )
Sliding rear window.
Color- Black

Stock is better but open.
Thanks.

Feel free to email or text.
[email protected]
941- Nine Nine Three- 9055

My boss has decided that he is gonna sell his truck and its exactly what you want just long bed and i think its only got 89000 miles

---Clayton Watts
2002 eclb 7.3- back in business /for sale
2000 Chevy cavalier- beater
1990 Chevy K1500- for sale
race truck- in the works
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the heads up, but a long bed is just not for me.

My boss has decided that he is gonna sell his truck and its exactly what you want just long bed and i think its only got 89000 miles

---Clayton Watts
race truck- in the works

Reaction score
No problem figured I'd like you know. Lol he keeps telling me to buy it but I want either a kr 6.4 or I'm getting a 6.7

---Clayton Watts
race truck- in the works

NY_Mott

Reaction score
O Right on. This will be my first Diesel, I was always about turbo cars and now that I am getting older I got the itch for a truck. I first did a quick search and seen a bunch of pre-08's and hated the interior. Once I seen the 6.4 interior I was sold and new I was getting one.

I really need to read up on the lingo, I just had to Google what a KR 6.4 was. (king Ranch) Now I know. lol

Reaction score
O Right on. This will be my first Diesel, I was always about turbo cars and now that I am getting older I got the itch for a truck. I first did a quick search and seen a bunch of pre-08's and hated the interior. Once I seen the 6.4 interior I was sold and new I was getting one.

I really need to read up on the lingo, I just had to Google what a KR 6.4 was. (king Ranch) Now I know. lol

thats cool, hell of a first diesel. they can be very expensive but definitely nice trucks. are you planing on keeping it stock or what?

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Stock, what's that? lol
I intend on an 8" lift with 38's, deleted, studded and tuned with other goodies. But considering how much can go wrong if not done properly and how little I know about these trucks their will be a lot of reading in my future. It may be stereo and other not so risky upgrades first. All in good time I guess.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Stock, what's that? lol
I intend on an 8" lift with 38's, deleted, studded and tuned with other goodies. But considering how much can go wrong if not done properly and how little I know about these trucks their will be a lot of reading in my future. It may be stereo and other not so risky upgrades first. All in good time I guess.

Lol more reason to come around the shop in jersey for the Christmas gtg. You'll learn alooooottt from the guys. I remember when I was learning all the lingo from them lol

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Well the truck I spoke of above sold prior to me getting out their, which has turned into a good thing. I found a 2k10 in NJ, took off tomorrow to head out their and try and make a deal.
Will keep yall posted.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Sounds like you have my luck with finding trucks dude. Same thing happened to me and then next one I went to look at, I got a speeding ticket while test driving :doh:

Good luck on your search!

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

6.0Dually

Reaction score
Just be patient I'm sure you'll find the perfect truck. It'll come to you.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Well I know I said black, but this caught my eye! Search is over, picked this 08KR up today.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387769623972.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387769623972.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 61

RSK

Reaction score
Why thank you Sir.
Yes, it sure was!

congrats, it took me a while to find my truck, white, ccsb, lariat loaded, fx4 with black leather interior, sunroof, nav, back up camera, and still under factory warranty. and 21 days ago i brought her home...the only option my truck doesn't have is the dvd player and center console for the back seat, which i didn't want anyways, i'd rather have the arm rest flip up in the back seat and the center console in the front. i ended up with tri metallic white, not what i originally wanted but, it grew on me....

E8E7B10C-B3D7-4540-B0F8-C054CDF30AD0_zpsnkbhdhux.jpg

Latest posts

Members online