Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Premium Vendors > No Limit Fabrication

Old 06-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

Default Big thanks to No Limit for the parts and advice

Called Mike with what I thought was a broken turbo on my 2012 F350. I described what was going on and he confirmed my suspicions. We then talked about several different turbo setups, he took his time explaining the differences to me as well as pros and cons. It made sense to me to upgrade to the 2015 turbo and his stage 2 intake setup because of what I do with the truck. I had all the parts at my door in less than 4 days and the truck is now back on the road!

Turbo feels a little lazier down low but not much at all, easily comparable to the factory setup. When it lights its much better though, comes on really hard. Looking forward to seeing how well the truck responds to some custom tuning. Truck is now full ******s, 5" exhaust, No Limit stage 2 intake, H&S mini maxx, 2015 turbo setup. I'll be ordering the hard charge pipe to replace the plastic junk soon.

Overall great customer service, fast shipping, parts as promised. Very positive experience, which is seems to becoming more rare in the motorsport world now.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:52 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

you'll be very happy when you get custom tuning, more so than now. Mike to the rescue, as usual!
Ezlynk 2, Fox 2.0 resis, Pmf Fox 2.0 DSS, OUO ALA, OUO spring thing, OUO traction blocks & bars, AL 5000 ultimate + wireless one, AMP steps, Retrofitted Projectors, Midwest built long block, Midwest compounds 66mmVgt PTE 86mm, H&S dual fuelers with RCD 60% iinjectors, Midwest competition 6r140, EE Billet faceplate, Suncoast quaddisc
Old 06-03-2015, 08:25 PM
Colonel
Member's Gallery

Did you get the big bubble wrap? Or the small?
Old 06-03-2015, 09:38 PM
<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattyCathy View Post
he got the custom $hit. you know, the good stuff. unlike YOU !
H&S Motorsports / FASS Fuel Systems / Wilwood Brakes / Precision Turbo / Spearco / PMF Suspension / Midwest Diesel / Maryland Performance Diesel / Tyrant Tuning / PPEI / Chaos Tuning / GDP Tuning / TSD Tuning / PSP Diesel / ODawg's / Fleece / Wherli Custom Fab / ICON Vehicle Dynamics / Specialty Forged / American Force / KC Turbos / Flo Pro / MBRP / AFE Power / Ford Performance / AMP Research / King Shock Technology / Fox Racing Shocks / SOTA Offroad / Rigid Industries
Email for quickest response mike@nolimitdiesel.com or 1-800-581-8986
Old 06-03-2015, 09:38 PM
<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattyCathy View Post
he got the custom $hit. you know, the good stuff. unlike YOU !
H&S Motorsports / FASS Fuel Systems / Wilwood Brakes / Precision Turbo / Spearco / PMF Suspension / Midwest Diesel / Maryland Performance Diesel / Tyrant Tuning / PPEI / Chaos Tuning / GDP Tuning / TSD Tuning / PSP Diesel / ODawg's / Fleece / Wherli Custom Fab / ICON Vehicle Dynamics / Specialty Forged / American Force / KC Turbos / Flo Pro / MBRP / AFE Power / Ford Performance / AMP Research / King Shock Technology / Fox Racing Shocks / SOTA Offroad / Rigid Industries
Old 06-04-2015, 04:37 AM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

------------------------------------------------------------
Next Project: 2020 F-350 6.7 Platinum Tremor CCSB.
Old 06-05-2015, 07:12 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

Got my custom tunes and No limit intake all done today. Talk about a difference! Spool seems very similar to the factory turbo now and it pulls much harder. Must for 11-14 trucks imo.

I do wish I would have went with more power or fuel lol, but thats always the case.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:18 PM
<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

Yeah buddy !!