programmer and exhaust

tmk82

Reaction score
I have a 2018 im considering removing some items from. Had a 2015 that was tuned and ******d. I still have the old 5" exhaust that was on that. Ive read that those fit just fine.

Besides the programmer, exhaust, and block off plates is there anything else I will need? Leaning toward the ez with ppei or gdp. I dont plan on removing the egr just unplugging and blocking it off. Assuming that still works like I did on my 15.

Any other feedback you can think of or recommend for the 18s is appreciated.

Thanks

DieselJpower

Reaction score
I have an h&s cold side pipe upgrade that's fixin to come off for a full IC pipe setup. Unless you want to to buy a full pipe kit, I'd recommend one of these so you don't blow a hole in the stock junker. They're $250 new , make me a fair offer and its yours.

sootie

Reaction score
skip PPEI, everything else you said is bang on.

joshb0718

Reaction score
I just did the diet... any reason to keep the stock exhaust?

I did an EZLynk for my tune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PDT1081

Reaction score
I just did the diet... any reason to keep the stock exhaust?

I did an EZLynk for my tune

Ever plan on trading it in? I have a feeling trading in something without stock exhaust is going to become rather difficult in the future.

joshb0718

Reaction score
Ever plan on trading it in? I have a feeling trading in something without stock exhaust is going to become rather difficult in the future.

17’ platinum, customized to my liking. I hope to never get rid of it unless it’s a total loss somehow

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.