Pro Stock Powerstroke Mustang

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Sweet. I guess I will have to get Instagram soon so I can keep up with ya'll

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MeTo

Reaction score
Damn!
The next time you work on it. You should throw some chairs and beer down and sell tickets.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I havent stayed on this thread like I should have. Car have performed great finishing out the season other than loosing a set of clutches in the lenco. Having to play with the stall on the convertor. With the pump change we are making more power down low and its causing us to be too loose off the line. But we are planning on putting the car on a Mainline hub dyno this winter and doing some turbo testing as well as engine set up. Ill be sure and take video.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I havent stayed on this thread like I should have. Car have performed great finishing out the season other than loosing a set of clutches in the lenco. Having to play with the stall on the convertor. With the pump change we are making more power down low and its causing us to be too loose off the line. But we are planning on putting the car on a Mainline hub dyno this winter and doing some turbo testing as well as engine set up. Ill be sure and take video.
Oh dam.. that is going to be a tuff one to get in control of... insane power down low that is. Lol... can you change the cam profile or fuel delivery to pull back the hp/tq down low so it can hook up better or is that a weight/suspension/tire change?

live life full throttle

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Oh dam.. that is going to be a tuff one to get in control of... insane power down low that is. Lol... can you change the cam profile or fuel delivery to pull back the hp/tq down low so it can hook up better or is that a weight/suspension/tire change?

live life full throttle

Traction isn't a problem right now. Its fluid coupling with the convertor prior to lock up.

gwunter

Reaction score
This compounds or was there talk of a big single a while back? 2 videos ago was compounds, but maybe I'm confused with triples to compunds or maybe it was compounds to single. Any big changes planned over the winter?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts