Switched from ppei to tyrant tunes having one issue

TTBOOST

Reaction score
Well I had ppei tunes and I’d always run the SOTF tune and my switch to change the horsepower settings on the fly worked perfectly. Now I switched over to tyrant SOTF tunes and it does nothing is their a different switch to buy or a different way to wire it???? I’ve tried everything can’t figure it out

gotchadollar

Reaction score
Yes I believe there is different resistance in the switches. Contact no limit for a switch.
Well I had ppei tunes and I’d always run the SOTF tune and my switch to change the horsepower settings on the fly worked perfectly. Now I switched over to tyrant SOTF tunes and it does nothing is their a different switch to buy or a different way to wire it???? I’ve tried everything can’t figure it out

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

yep the switch is different, hit me up i'll get you a CAC switch .

keatonskidmore

Reaction score
Do you not have the option on ECU profiles for the fuel temp SOTF tune? Which tune did you upload? I just got tyrant tuning as well but am using the CAC switch and CAC SOTF 0-200 tune.