6.4 Gone. 2017 6.7 F350 Platinum In.

Jsexton

Reaction score
Love your new truck. iam after one too... Your old 6.4 what was the best way to sell it with all the after market parts on it.... iam trying to get rid of mine any pointers for getting the most for the truck thanks

Strokersace

Reaction score
Love your new truck. iam after one too... Your old 6.4 what was the best way to sell it with all the after market parts on it.... iam trying to get rid of mine any pointers for getting the most for the truck thanks
He took a heck of a hit and traded it in for the new truck to the dealership.

sootie

Reaction score
if you can be bothered with the work, the most money netted is to put the truck back to as stock as possible and sell the parts separately.

Black AOD

Reaction score

Thanks.

redracer62

Reaction score
So not a whole lot has happened. A little bit has though.

Got some PTM work done. Weather has been garbage for a week straight now so Haven't been able to get the truck washed and looking right for pictures so these will have to suffice for now.

Did all the following trim pieces Shadow Black to match the truck.

Mirror Caps, F350 Side Badges, Top and Bottom Grille Pieces, Door Handles, Rear Platinum Tailgate Badge.

Picked up Shones Tinted Tail Lights which look awesome on the truck.

Also picked up a Smoked Third Brake light.

Picked up a set of PTM Emblems as well. They are off being Clear filmed right now (to prevent rock chips) so they aren't on the truck right now but I posted some pics down below.

I also swapped the 4wd Valence for a 2wd valence.

Need to pull my tow hooks and have them powder coated black. After that, all that's left is to get some PTM headlights and mirror marker lights done by Jeremy at Retro Customz. The plan is to replicate them like the screen shot pictures below.

Look good man! I just did basically all of that to my truck as well. Just a few more parts to color match. Headlights made it look so much better alone

Black AOD

Reaction score
Look good man! I just did basically all of that to my truck as well. Just a few more parts to color match. Headlights made it look so much better alone
Thanks. Like I said, All I have left to do is headlights, mirror lights and Tow Hooks. And swap my front Ford Emblem. Should look way better after that!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

redracer62

Reaction score
Thanks. Like I said, All I have left to do is headlights, mirror lights and Tow Hooks. And swap my front Ford Emblem. Should look way better after that!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I wish ford would make all of it a factory option

Black AOD

Reaction score
PTM tow hooks? You going to SEMA this year?

Sent from my Galaxy S7

Nope. I knew this was coming though haha :)

When nothing on the truck is Chrome or brushed at all anymore, those things stick out like a sore thumb.

I'm just gonna buy black ones from Ford and Swap them. They are cheap anyway

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Don't forget to PTM all of the glass. Tint is for pu**ies, paint that sh*t.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

redracer62

Reaction score
Nope. I knew this was coming though haha :)

When nothing on the truck is Chrome or brushed at all anymore, those things stick out like a sore thumb.

I'm just gonna buy black ones from Ford and Swap them. They are cheap anyway

I just swapped mine to black ones. It’s a PITA

Black AOD

Reaction score
Well Papa Dillehay comes through again.

He was willing to throw a set of custom spec'd King 2.5" Resi Shocks on his trailer that's headed out to UCC for their booth and let me grab them while I'm at UCC as well.

These will go on once I'm back from UCC.

king_2.5_resi_shocks_1.jpg

king_2.5_resi_shocks_2.jpg

Latest posts

Members online