Phartan toon updates???

Wera

Reaction score
I purchased my 2015 tune about 3 months ago and it works pretty well. I thought I read about a new updated tune and on-screen tuning being released. I am not very good at using FB, but is there any recent tuning release for the 2015 6.7??

ckrueg

Reaction score
I purchased my 2015 tune about 3 months ago and it works pretty well. I thought I read about a new updated tune and on-screen tuning being released. I am not very good at using FB, but is there any recent tuning release for the 2015 6.7??
The latest tuning is the v2.1 beta tunes but that was several months ago. It sounds like the next update will be OST and v3.0.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wera

Reaction score
I suppose asking about when this is expected is a waste of breath??

Hopefully we can see something soon. Their trans tuning is great. would like to see what power/delivery these update bring.

ckrueg

Reaction score
I doubt it's gonna change peak numbers. But it should be more refined plus the customisation of OST will be nice. I actually think it might be out relatively soon. They are actually the first to offer trans and engine tunes on one platform for the 17s, and now that that's out they should have more time to get updates out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Anything related to "when" and Patriot or Fartan as you have referred is a waste of tims money energy and breath

Reaction score
According to their FB it sounds like nGauge OST may be on the backburner which sucks as I was under the impression it would be available for the nGauge based on prior posts from them. Sounds like this will be a primary feature only if you have nDash. They said in their recent post releasing the v1.3 for the 2017s yesterday that the "2011-17+ OST should be ready and available by the end of this month". They also said "the nDash OST update for 6.7L include numerous features, including some new SOTF options. It will also include several code fixes that have been haunting some EGR ******d trucks as well as trucks running the 5" No Limit intake". So hopefully OP you have nDash vs nGauge as you might have a big update coming this month.

So far I am really enjoying my 17 tuning on my truck and also just updated to their latest v1.3 file. However, I am a bit disappointed about being misled about nGauge having the OST feature which it sounds like might not happen for a while, if ever.

Incase you dont have FB, heres the latest press release they just put out:

"**September 6, 2017, Press Release**
Patriot has been working diligently with E-Motion on getting the nDash ready for 2017 tuning for both the ECM and TCM. On-Screen Tuning via the nDash for 2011-17+ has also been at the forefront of our agenda with progress being made daily.
As of today, we have v1.3 files available for 2017 6.7L nGauge users. There are a few minor updates (bug fixes) to the existing production files. If you would like to obtain these files, please email either of the following:
[email protected]
[email protected]
Thank you!
-Patriot Team"

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Like I've said before. Best of Luck to you 17+ patriot owners. I hope for your sake they don't leave you in the dirt.

At least HS Performance came and outright said they no longer support tuning. The defuncked and renamed Spart@n now Patriot has simply left all it's previous owners to just wonder if ever.... what should be extremely easy adjustment will not happen. The biggest one for the masses is an aftermarket intake. I know they had hurdles with it but they refuse to release an update for it across the board of tunes from generic to warhammer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Like I've said before. Best of Luck to you 17+ patriot owners. I hope for your sake they don't leave you in the dirt.

At least HS Performance came and outright said they no longer support tuning. The defuncked and renamed Spart@n now Patriot has simply left all it's previous owners to just wonder if ever.... what should be extremely easy adjustment will not happen. The biggest one for the masses is an aftermarket intake. I know they had hurdles with it but they refuse to release an update for it across the board of tunes from generic to warhammer.

Yeah, completely agree man. This is why I had an extremely hard time pulling the trigger on their tunes due to everything you mentioned. Honestly had there been both engine and trans tuning available on one device through another one of the reputable tuners I've used in the past, I would have went with them instead. But there wasnt and decided to take a gamble for the first time with them. Hope this whole Patriot change is for the better as far as being able to provide updates and better support. Time will tell I guess. So far everything has been great though for support and tune quality on my 17. Logged about 800-1000 miles seat time on the 600 tune with no lights or performance issues at all. Hope it stays that way!

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Yeah, completely agree man. This is why I had an extremely hard time pulling the trigger on their tunes due to everything you mentioned. Honestly had there been both engine and trans tuning available on one device through another one of the reputable tuners I've used in the past, I would have went with them instead. But there wasnt and decided to take a gamble for the first time with them. Hope this whole Patriot change is for the better as far as being able to provide updates and better support. Time will tell I guess. So far everything has been great though for support and tune quality on my 17. Logged about 800-1000 miles seat time on the 600 tune with no lights or performance issues at all. Hope it stays that way!

I'm glad it's worked out for you. They are undoubtedly great tunes.

Latest posts

Members online