Black Magnum 2.0 assembly

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I do have motorcraft valve cover harnesses with the injector harnesses coming in tomorrow. Sure hope that will get rid of the miss. Dorman brand on truck now. If it does fix it, Seth gets the credit for fixing it.

DocBar

Reaction score
I do have motorcraft valve cover harnesses with the injector harnesses coming in tomorrow. Sure hope that will get rid of the miss. Dorman brand on truck now. If it does fix it, Seth gets the credit for fixing it.
I've had nothing but bad luck with Dorman.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I swapped out the Dorman gaskets for Internnational gaskets and still have 2 cylinders not working, one mainly. I might swap injectors to see if it stays in that one particular spot. I did swap my IDM with my brother in laws in his truck and his ran fine. Might have to do a compression test. I’m up for suggestions.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Swapped harnesses, pretty sure the miss is gone. Haven’t got all the sensor wires hooked up yet and throwing a CEL. Need to know what wire goes to which sensor. Mainly the single wire sensors. Coolant, oil pressure and the one on the front cover.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
The oil temp pigtail wires were bare and was throwing a code. Swapped the sensor and pigtail, no code and took for a drive. So far it’s doing ok. Had to get it on the road to haul cattle. So wish me luck.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
“My” Gen3 isn’t on the truck yet. Don’t believe I’m doing 600 hp right now. If I can get that back on the truck and not throw a code, I’ll be happy. Hopefully my friend can machine my dual IPR setup and then go to work on it. For now just having MY truck drivable, not sitting waiting on me for money or a problem that I can’t figure out is a good feeling.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Figured I would try my homemade “Gen 3”, I put it on and still too much oil. I’m gonna try my “modified” IPR and see if that helps.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Figured I would try my homemade “Gen 3”, I put it on and still too much oil. I’m gonna try my “modified” IPR and see if that helps.
Unless you have a dual ipr setup on there then i wouldnt piss with it unless you can get it live tuned. Or you will just keep introducing air into the hpo system..

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online