SoCal offroad group

Reaction score
so i have been searching for a Local SoCal ford truck only offroad group to no avail. so i said screw it and started my own group if anyone is interested. i started it on meetup.com

it costs me 12 bucks a month to have it but it will be worth it if i can get some members on it and we can do monthly meets. if your interested in joining here is a link. http://www.meetup.com/SoCal-F-Series-Off-Road-Explorers/?scheduleNow=true

hope to see you on there. looking to do an event before the end of the year

-Raul

Reaction score
Slow is an understatement. I haven't been on there in years. Never could get any answers on there.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

agreed... which is the reason i started this group. Not only is it much easier to post events people can click on the button if they are attending so its much easier to track everything. Plus i dont have to post the same thing on 6 diff forums and try and make sure everyone is on the same page.

we have our first event coming up on the 15th.... so if your interested join up.

Reaction score
Where are you going to be off-roading and what does an event consist of?

Garrett

well each event would be diff... the next one i know of is at Gleghorn Ridge Trail. we did a gorman trip a couple of weeks ago and it was a lot of fun too.

plus anyone can post an event as soon as your a member of the group...

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Cleghorn. I wouldn't mind going once I get my 6.0 going again. That's about what I did most with my truck, beat it up off-road.

Garrett

Overdrive

Reaction score
There used to be Azusa off road park but I haven't been there in years. It was turning frm a family type place to a tougher crowd. I stopped going

Latest posts

Members online