Dumb azz not paying attention destroyed my truck

heavydoc

Reaction score
When I switched from state farm to USAA I was in ND and my premium dropped about 50% across the board. I am now in NC and was checking prices and USAA is gonna jump about 60% now. Everyone I know here says to use farm bureau they are the best for the price, they are in all 50 states. gonna be setting up an appt with them.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
they told you they don't cover motorcycles? whoever you talked to clearly doesn't know their own company.. its right on their website they cover motorcycles...

Usaa doesn't cover motorcycles. They farm your policy out to another provider when I had them they setup my motorcycle policy through progressive.

Swampfox

Reaction score
I think I may have just made a deal to trade mine for a '16 platinum, same color, same setup, same pmt, just more years :(

:)

Sucks about the accident but glad it's all working out. How is your wife doing now that its been a little while since the accident?

TyCorr

Reaction score
We have country companies insurance and have had good luck with them. I would suggest to look up and go meet with some agents in person they may be able to help you out better. You have to be a farm bureau member to have Country Companies insurance, but I have a good agent and takes care of us well with vehicles and the farm.

I had them for yeeeeeears and then i got tboned by a 16 year old one week into their drivers license. Long story but they did NOT have my back at all. I had to get my lawyer involved and they threatened to double my rates if they gad to pay even though they had my premiums and zero claims for almost 20 years. I dropped them and my insurance cost dropped by 75%. And they don't pay if you need them.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Sucks about the accident but glad it's all working out. How is your wife doing now that its been a little while since the accident?
Wifey is doing better, she's still in a lot of pain so we did do another full MRI to ensure no disks were bulged. Got a clean report. It's pretty much what I have been telling her, go to a Chiropractor and get things aligned, then the muscles will settle down and stop guarding. Our Health Insurance won't pay for it, but I'd rather pay for it myself than see her suffer any longer than need be.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Wifey is doing better, she's still in a lot of pain so we did do another full MRI to ensure no disks were bulged. Got a clean report. It's pretty much what I have been telling her, go to a Chiropractor and get things aligned, then the muscles will settle down and stop guarding. Our Health Insurance won't pay for it, but I'd rather pay for it myself than see her suffer any longer than need be.

I had to do it out of pocket for subluxation issues after an injury and the dr said it wasnt needed :wtf: i think i paid 1100 and i went for 60 days straight.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
chiropractors are a good thing in that situation!!! especially if mri was clear..

my chiropractor is awesome.. he can examine you without asking first what hurts or is bothering you and he will ask you if this or that is hurting and im like, yup, spot on doc!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

TyCorr

Reaction score
chiropractors are a good thing in that situation!!! especially if mri was clear..

my chiropractor is awesome.. he can examine you without asking first what hurts or is bothering you and he will ask you if this or that is hurting and im like, yup, spot on doc!

live life full throttle

Yea the good ones can tell by your gait what is ***ked up.

TrickTruck

Reaction score

live life full throttle

I had one like that up in NY, both he and his dad were awesome. can't find one like that here yet.

Mine is a rack-m 'n crack-m style, but it works for me.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
IMHO a chiropractor is like going to get an alignment on your car after it's been in a wreck.

ABSOLUTELY necessary or you'll just eat the tires off.

Only time I need my chiro is after I've bounced off something. 1-2 seasons and I'm all fixed up until the next time I bounce.

Just my experience after a few decades of bouncing off things.

heavydoc

Reaction score
I had a friend who was a chiropractor and he told me that we are not in business to fix you just make you feel better. If you want fixed go to a sports medicine doctor.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I think we are talking about good ones and bad ones. Having been to both I can attest that there is a world of difference between a temporary fix and a realignment.

Back on track...signed the papers on the new '16 last night, now I just have to take mine all apart so I can trade. Taking a pretty good wallop on the trade due to the accident, but I'm going to get a letter from the dealer describing the depreciation. I'm going to stick it up Geico's azz.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I think we are talking about good ones and bad ones. Having been to both I can attest that there is a world of difference between a temporary fix and a realignment.

Back on track...signed the papers on the new '16 last night, now I just have to take mine all apart so I can trade. Taking a pretty good wallop on the trade due to the accident, but I'm going to get a letter from the dealer describing the depreciation. I'm going to stick it up Geico's azz.
exactly! couldn't have said it better myself!

well, at least this one shouldn't have the issues the old one has. even though you took a hit on it, congrats!!

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online