Black Magnum 2.0 assembly

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Just about got the other harness ready. Soldered on two new injector plugs and will have to change the oil temp sensor for the other harness.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Well good news is that got harness changed over and installed and the truck fired up.

Bad news, still goes into the god damn default mode :cursing::cursing:

If I need ANOTHER IPR or send in the rest of the injectors to be checked out IDK

Magnum PD

Reaction score
If I gotta do it, I'll do it. Just being stubborn about it. Not hard to do.

Jomax

Reaction score
Well good news is that got harness changed over and installed and the truck fired up.

Bad news, still goes into the god damn default mode :cursing::cursing:

If I need ANOTHER IPR or send in the rest of the injectors to be checked out IDK

I think I still have a good spare IPR. If you cover shipping, I'll let you borrow it. you could see if an IPR fixes it without having to buy one.

Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I got me spare IPR coming back to try.

One thing I was thinking about is the actual HPO psi is a little higher than what my electric HPO psi says. Don't know if that matters or not.

I'm not that impressed with the G head tunes. My all out setting still has the rev limiter. Dyno proven tunes would turn my truck into a "monster", G head is just ehhhh. "That's it?"

Strokersace

Reaction score
I got me spare IPR coming back to try.

One thing I was thinking about is the actual HPO psi is a little higher than what my electric HPO psi says. Don't know if that matters or not.

I'm not that impressed with the G head tunes. My all out setting still has the rev limiter. Dyno proven tunes would turn my truck into a "monster", G head is just ehhhh. "That's it?"
I wouldn't be comparing tunes until you figure your issues out...

Once it's running without issue, then you can adjust tuning.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Could there pressure loss at the Gen3?

Need to find the plug for back of the hpop.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Did a couple things to truck, one thing I néed help on, at the ICP sensor, one wire has 5v another wire gives feed back to PCM. The last wire, according to my brother in laws truck is grounded, but isn't. Should I try to ground that wire to see if that changes anything?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Did a couple things to truck, one thing I néed help on, at the ICP sensor, one wire has 5v another wire gives feed back to PCM. The last wire, according to my brother in laws truck is grounded, but isn't. Should I try to ground that wire to see if that changes anything?
i think that the voltage is correct.. not sure on the ground... did you take the Gen 3 off yet?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
That's where I'm guilty being stubborn. Back before I rebuilt the engine, I did take the Gen 3 off. It made a difference, but why?

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I put a new Haldex pump on. I think the problem is electrical. If the ground at the ICP isn't the issue, I'll take my Gen 3 pump off

Last edited:

79jasper

Reaction score
It is supposed to be a ground.
But I don't know if it grounds through the pcm/idm, or "frame."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online