01 f 250 electrical issues.

bigthicketboy

Reaction score
Power windows, done light, tow haul and 4 wheel drive switch won't work. Pulled all fuses under dash and hood all good. I can't seem to find the schematic to find the relays can anyone help out

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ClassicIDI

Reaction score
Did you only visually be inspect fuses or actually test them with a test light. Has it been raining where your at?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

bigthicketboy

Reaction score
Did you only visually be inspect fuses or actually test them with a test light. Has it been raining where your at?

Yes pulled them and looked.
We had some rain when all this started. That's how I found out my windshield was leaking.
It all didn't happen at once .
First the drivers side window wouldn't work one day then it would the next. It stopped working and the passenger window did the same . Shortly after I noticed the others not working.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

s10mike

Reaction score
just what i was gonna reply, gem module. my brothers 99 was doing the same thing. turned out that the gem got wet

ClassicIDI

Reaction score
My buddies truck just had issues. Radio wouldn't work when you put it in drive. Door locks wouldn't work. Gauges freaking out. Pulled the gem and fuse box. Gem was actually dry but fuse box had corrosion. Switched the fuse boxes and left the gem. Everything was fine after that.

Latest posts