New tunes?

Nic

Reaction score
It's literally been a couple years since I've been on here. I'm getting my 6.4 flex plate replaced and doing a convertor while I'm in there. I want to get a new tow tune written for it. I have GH now and have always been pleased with their tuning. My question is, is there anything that's the latest and greatest or should I stick where I'm at? Fill me in! Thanks!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It's literally been a couple years since I've been on here. I'm getting my 6.4 flex plate replaced and doing a convertor while I'm in there. I want to get a new tow tune written for it. I have GH now and have always been pleased with their tuning. My question is, is there anything that's the latest and greatest or should I stick where I'm at? Fill me in! Thanks!

hit me up homey !

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Could you share some info for us all, I'm also interested in his request, but with a daily driver tune that's the latest and greatest. I've heard great things about GH, just curious....

we sell the best tuning available ! and we can custom build and custom refine to be sure you get the best for your application, at the best customer service in the game !

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.