• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 Garage Sale.

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
I got a few things taking up space here that I'd like to get rid of. PM me for more info or questions. PSA won't let me upload photos, so let me know and I can send them to you.

99-03 Aluminum Intercooler, no holes no leaks - $200

CSD CAC pipes direct fit for OBSs with a SD intercooler and e99 Spyder - $100

DieselSite Aramid Boots, 3.25" to 3" for the intercooler w/ used SS Spring Clamps, and 3" to 3" with new SS Spring Clamps - $150 (over $240 new)

Intercooler mount kit, with upper and lower mounts to bolt to the core support. - $75

Will sell entire intercooler kit for $460, all thats needed is a e99 Spyder.

Ryd Track Bar bracket, brand new, never installed, didn't work for my application, comes with all necessary hardware that came with it - $290

Glowshift gauges, EGT, boost, and trans temp, removed in favor of AutoMeters, worked fine when pulled - $100

2" Riff Raff Silicon Valley Boots - $10

2" Diesel Site Plenum inserts - $15

99-03 OEM CaC pipes no leaks, some scrapes here and there, but in good shape - $80

2002 Sterling 10.5, redrilled to 8x6.5 pattern for OBS, new 4.30 gears, factory TrakLok in good working shape, custom Truss, all 3/16" plate, very heavy duty. Clears 4" exhaust and doesn't hit anything in full range of travel, even still utilizes the factory sway bar. New calipers, E350 rotors and motorcraft severe duty pads. All gears, brakes, bearings and seals are 5,000 miles old. - $1200

Located in Visalia, Ca. Willing to ship on your dime.

5 oh

Reaction score
Nice. Do you have any pics of the brackets? I’m interested in the intercooler setup

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
Yes, PM me an email or a phone number and I can send you the pics. The forum won't let me upload pics for some reason.

dj578327

Reaction score
Yes I have in good condition dm me let talk

Sent from my Infinix X653 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online