• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

OBS fuel system

Stroker#66

Reaction score
I am on my forth airdog ll and sick of it to say the least. Hope one of the venders/sponsors can chime in and sell me something more reliable. Beans,irate or some other set up similar to theirs.

psduser1

Reaction score
I've got a filter and pump setup for e fuel, now that my '95 burned. Never installed, comes with di's rr. Pm if your interested.

Stroker#66

Reaction score
I have irates RR and xdp sump already. I don't need any wiring or extra hose/fittings since I'll be using the air dog wiring. I'll just need a pump/filter set up

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
May want to upgrade the wiring, the AD harness has a rather small gauge of wire.

whs

so all you need then is a pre filter base with a high flowing water/fuel separating filter, a fuel pump, and a filter base with a high flowing low micron filter on it... you can find them just about everywhere.
or just call irate and ask them about just the pump and filter setup like this only ask if they can substitute a walbro pump instead... http://www.iratediesel.com/store/buy-online/?slug=product_info.php&products_id=35
live life full throttle

Last edited:

Stroker#66

Reaction score
whs

so all you need then is a pre filter base with a high flowing water/fuel separating filter, a fuel pump, and a filter base with a high flowing low micron filter on it... you can find them just about everywhere.
or just call irate and ask them about just the pump and filter setup like this only ask if they can substitute a walbro pump instead... http://www.iratediesel.com/store/buy-online/?slug=product_info.php&products_id=35
live life full throttle

I'm not a big fan of walbros I've been threw a few of those. I'd like to try a a1000 or Bosch

PsRumors

Reaction score
I just went from an AD to the SD pump. My concern was that this spring we want to buy a camper and do some traveling and I don't want to be found on road dead. Not that the AD hasn't performed well but if something does break I want to be able to repair it with off the shelf parts.

I am very pleased with the e fuel based on the SD pump. Filters are cheap, even NAPA gold and can be had anywhere.

Lamont_24

Reaction score
The irate kit has a Walbaro? But if you do call them you'll be very happy with them. Jake answered a lot of my questions. I bought mine through Vision Diesel and Derek was a huge help for my whiney a$$! Lol

Stroker#66

Reaction score
The irate kit has a Walbaro? But if you do call them you'll be very happy with them. Jake answered a lot of my questions. I bought mine through Vision Diesel and Derek was a huge help for my whiney a$$! Lol

Jake and Derek are great guys they've answered a lot of questions and helped me out with a lot. I'm going to see what jake can set me up with for the money

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
this kit is the only kit on their website with just a pump and filter setup and comes with the big pumps http://www.iratediesel.com/store/buy-online/?slug=product_info.php&products_id=35..... yes the obs complete kit comes with a walbro but he doesnt need the entire thing. just the pump and filters... a superduty(SD) pump only flows 35-40 gph and a walbro flows 55-60 gph and im not 100% sure on the fuel labs or aeromotive pumps but i think they flow around 80 gph. all these numbers are at the recommended set fuel pressure of 65 psi.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online