• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

rear springs/overload for 00 ccsb-wtb

TyCorr

Reaction score
Hey guys! Im going to.ditch the 6" lift on my truck. Its getting worn out and Im not really interested in redoing it. Anyway, id like a heavy set of springs with the overload and hell, blocks(f350 3.5",iirc) if ya got em.

So if you have some springs laying around and want to clear em out, let me know!

Thanks psa'ers!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Anybody? Wheres a good place to buy springs? Can somebody like pmf just build.what I.want?

cormc

Reaction score
Where are you located I have the set that came off my truck when I lifted it they are located in south fl

greenthunder7.3

Reaction score
how close are you to peoria? i got mine from a guy there and he has a wide variety from stock to heavy duty that will raise the back of your truck a little because of more springs. i can't remeber the name of his shop i'll get my reciept and let you know.

TyCorr

Reaction score
That would be great!! Im not right there but its a doable little drive. I drove.down there in June to.get a jack.from harbor freight and some other cheap chit.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I used my vin and got new rears from ford. Thing both sides were under $400 shipped, had them in less than 2 days.

Im fairly certain the 567 they quoted for me was per spring pack. And im fairly certain they make their prices up there :D

TyCorr

Reaction score
That is exactly what I want to do. Except I want to get OUO blocks or pmf and kill two birds with one stone. Ive always wanted tubing traction bars.

greenthunder7.3

Reaction score
i asked a guy here at work and i believe it is just called automotive spring. there is the address and phone. guy has a ton of springs in stock and is good to work with. i can't remember what mine cost. it has been a while since i have been in there. he can make u bolts any length you need as well. it is right off of veterans by aldi's in peoria.
(309) 688-8781

3724 N New York Ave

Peoria, IL 61614

TyCorr

Reaction score
i asked a guy here at work and i believe it is just called automotive spring. there is the address and phone. guy has a ton of springs in stock and is good to work with. i can't remember what mine cost. it has been a while since i have been in there. he can make u bolts any length you need as well. it is right off of veterans by aldi's in peoria.
(309) 688-8781

3724 N New York Ave

Peoria, IL 61614

Awww, man, thanks! This sounds promising. I truly appreciate you getting the information for me.

Diesel23

Reaction score
Tycorr , make me an offer got a set and f350 blocks ,were from cclb not sure if they will work ?

TyCorr

Reaction score
Anybody know if they'll work on my truck? 00 f250 ccsb with the overloads.

Snowman269

Reaction score
08's are longer.

I'd like to go heavier myself on a few of my trucks.

I can pull a set off of a ccsb f250, I'll be traveling to Mich in 2 weeks if that helps.

If interested, let me know and we can figure out a price.

Snowman on Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online