Darkhorse Diesel Performance Dyno Derby

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
Darkhorse Diesel Performance will be hosting our first dyno event on April 19th at our new shop in Ball Ground, Ga.
Dyno Service will be provided by Jonathan Jones and his crew from Dyno Proven in Rossville, Ga.
We invite everyone to attend this event, dyno runs will be $85 for 3 pulls, we should begin dynoing around 10am. This is a event for the whole family, we will have food and drinks available on site as well as a inflatable bounce house for the kids.
I wanted to add some excitement to the event so we have partnered with some great sponsors to offer a payout to the three highest HP for each class for Powerstrokes, Cummins and Duramax with first taking home $300, second $200 and third place receiving $100. Sponsoring vendors are;
Palmetto State Diesel
Holders Diesel
Madd Turbo Werks.
I'll post info soon for a host hotel will a group rate for anyone needing overnight accommodations.
We'll have a link on our web page to pre-register for your spot on the dyno.

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
u5ajuzar.jpg

Motostroker

Reaction score
Cant wait guys! got some new goodies for the 6.7. hoping to crack 500 and ill be done

Motostroker

Reaction score
Haha. I said the same thing with my 6.4......one extremely hurt wallet later she put down a 1000 on spray lol

the chad

Reaction score
Looking forward to seein all y'all dark horse guys again, first time was at the dyno day for Morgan at php, looking forward to it! Nick you coming?

Latest posts

Members online