Torque converter lockup rate tables

ckrueg

Reaction score
I've been messing around with converter lockup lately and i was wondering if anyone knew what the difference between "Torque converter lockup rate after shift" and "torque converter lockup rate while lock to lock shift" were. The one for after **** is set at 700 accross the board while the shift to shift one goes up as torque increases.

ckrueg

Reaction score
Another question i had is what is the difference between the target slip time torque phase and target slip time inertia phase? And what do the Solenoid transfer function curves effect. I would assume they map a specific solenoid voltage or duty cycle to a line pressure? like for most of them it seems 0.0 (minimum table value) is 0 psi line pressure while 1.0 (maximum table value) is 227 psi line pressure. Just want to further understand the tuning parameters before i try and change them, wouldn't want to screw something up.

6fodays

Reaction score
You using h&s software of sct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tnutcher

Reaction score
Old thread but I'm wondering the same? Did you ever find out how adjustments up or down to "TC lockup rate during lock to lock shift and after shift" affect the TC? I'm having trouble with tc unlocking and relocking during upshifts on 3rd+ or 4th+ tc lock tunes.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

ckrueg

Reaction score
I haven't tested it but I read that the values are actually reversed. So 0 would be max lockup rate and 700 would be minimum. And like the descriptions say, one is lockup during shifts and one is after a shift

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tnutcher

Reaction score
Ok good to know. I upped them to 700 and noticed no difference, I'll play with lowering and see what that gains me. Thanks man.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online