Any feedback on cncfab stage2 hpop?

DeepShoreStrokin

Reaction score
I'm trying to find any information I can on the cncfab stage2 hpop. Anybody on here running one? I'm looking to run 300/200s with a single pump. Thanks for any input

MossBack

Reaction score
I just heard of them the other day myself it would be interesting to see any single pump keep up with that size of an injector

79jasper

Reaction score
Last I knew, he was selling mb diesel pumps. I have a "stock" one. Been fine so far.
Definitely better priced.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

CarportMechanic

Reaction score
I have a stage 2 pump but only running 175/80's. They are very oil hungry though.

Pump maintains 3200 PSI at about 28% duty cycle.

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
I don't understand why people think the 175/80's are "oil hungry".

The hpo capacity is no larger than a stock AD injector.

And the CNC stage 2 pump from my understanding IS the MB pump. Or at least was told he went behind MB and had his builder build his too and cut MB out of the process. Of course only after all the R&D had been done.

79jasper

Reaction score
That could be.
I had heard he wasn't doing the MB pumps anymore. But couldn't find anything factual.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

superpsd

Reaction score
The SRP1.1 or transformed SRP to SR pump is likely going to be the highest output single pump. The rest of the pumps on the market are typically 20° where as the SRP design has larger pistons.

CarportMechanic

Reaction score

And the CNC stage 2 pump from my understanding IS the MB pump. Or at least was told he went behind MB and had his builder build his too and cut MB out of the process. Of course only after all the R&D had been done.

Could have been the new pump not working properly but with only a pump change going from a stage 1 to a 2 my oil finally keeps up.

Stock pump maintained 2800 psi at 38% with stock injectors PHP 140 tune.

3.2ms PW with the 175's and couldn't hold over 1900 psi with stock pump. stage 1 MB maxed out at 2200 psi.

If its not the injectors I wish someone could point me in the correct direction as everything else seems to be working properly.

DeepShoreStrokin

Reaction score
The SRP1.1 or transformed SRP to SR pump is likely going to be the highest output single pump. The rest of the pumps on the market are typically 20° where as the SRP design has larger pistons.

I've been actively looking for a spr1.1 but no luck finding a good one yet. I'm running out of time and "big oil" isn't in my budget. I'll probably scale back to 275/100s and an adrenaline pump.

I spoke with someone at CNC and was told they weren't confident the stage2 would run 300/200s, I wish an equivalent to the srp1.1 was still being produced.

superpsd

Reaction score
The stage 1 MB is just a massaged stock 17° pump. Get at least a 20° pump. I thought MB was testing a 20° pump not sure how that panned out. How long does it take to empty 175/80s at 3K ICP. Tuning can make a capable pump seem weak.

Last edited:

superpsd

Reaction score
I've been actively looking for a spr1.1 but no luck finding a good one yet. I'm running out of time and "big oil" isn't in my budget. I'll probably scale back to 275/100s and an adrenaline pump.

I spoke with someone at CNC and was told they weren't confident the stage2 would run 300/200s, I wish an equivalent to the srp1.1 was still being produced.

You can send in a used SRP to Dynoproven and have it rebuilt into a Honeybadger SR pump. I bought a used SRP off ebay had it shipped to DP. Its seen daily use for a about a year and a half now. So far so good.

emev0l

Reaction score

But you allow them to be a PIS dealer?

cjfarm111

Reaction score
So I’m running a t500 with my 175/80’s and when pulling hard the oil will back off some as well. How does say a t500 compare to a SR. Or say a stage 2 MB?

ja_cain

Reaction score
Like Jason said a while back, no reason not to run hybrids over a codes. I don't want to worry about oil supply when I go to do my injectors. 200/80's for me.

ja_cain

Reaction score
A 17 degree pump will oil 250/200s Justin.
If my math is right, roughly 30% less oil required to displace a given amount of fuel going from an a code to a hybrid. Oil velocity goes down to which means less pressure drop. Going from a 175 to a 250cc injector is a 30 percent change in fuel volume. Lol! Makes sense to me Ty, if I am looking at this correctly. This is my really dumbed down way of seeing it though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
If my math is right, roughly 30% less oil required to displace a given amount of fuel going from an a code to a hybrid. Oil velocity goes down to which means less pressure drop. Going from a 175 to a 250cc injector is a 30 percent change in fuel volume. Lol! Makes sense to me Ty, if I am looking at this correctly. This is my really dumbed down way of seeing it though.

depends on your end goal... if you want max effort, then it would be on the edge..

live life full throttle

ja_cain

Reaction score
depends on your end goal... if you want max effort, then it would be on the edge..

live life full throttle
I don't disagree. Just like a 175/80 would probably be on the edge too with a healthy stock 17 deg pump.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I don't disagree. Just like a 175/80 would probably be on the edge too with a healthy stock 17 deg pump.

my 170/100s are maxed out along with the adrenaline pump to run what it does... but that is tuning from almost 7 years ago now.. it will get updated once it is back up and running properly when i go with bigger injectors, turbo, and hpo...

live life full throttle

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
my 170/100s are maxed out along with the adrenaline pump to run what it does... but that is tuning from almost 7 years ago now.. it will get updated once it is back up and running properly when i go with bigger injectors, turbo, and hpo...

live life full throttle

I have tuning from there as well and it does not make wise use of hpo, pw or much else. I know your truck runs good for what it is but I just think he tunes kinda silly in some respects. The lower pw tunes run better which tells me there's too much being demanded across the map.

Do I think you could make a 17 throw codes with a 250/200? Probably but you may also be in a spot where pulling back pw may improve everything too. Just my 2 cents. I'd not give up 17 reliability for any of these frankenpumps unless it's absolutely necessary.

Latest posts

Members online