08 tail lights

youngstroker

Reaction score
looking to upgrade my 2003 superduty to some 08 tail lights, have a lead on some new oem tail lights for $70, first question what did you pay for your 08 tail lights, did you go oem or after market, what to look for to make sure they are oem, i have found after market one for as cheap as $20 a piece, what are the quality of the after market ones any moisture in them. and just for fun if anyone wants to post some pictures i always like pictures.

youngstroker

Reaction score
well now i don't think that $70 for both is a deal cause i get a discount at ford so if you got both for $80 then i can proubably get them cheaper and i don't have to drive 30 min away.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
I got Eagle Eyes 08 housings. The drivers side went right in without a hitch. The passenger side was a different story. I had to use a drill and waller out the top mounting hole to get the screw in. Didn't match up at all. Oh, I went to the dealer for the socketss and pigtails for the reverse lights, cost me $123. Ouch.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
I got Eagle Eyes 08 housings. The drivers side went right in without a hitch. The passenger side was a different story. I had to use a drill and waller out the top mounting hole to get the screw in. Didn't match up at all. Oh, I went to the dealer for the socketss and pigtails for the reverse lights, cost me $123. Ouch.

Dang, should have ordered it from LMC.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Yeah. I was pretty shocked myself. But oh well, live and learn. Plus I'm not exactly known for being a patient person when it comes to waiting on parts. I tend to pay a little extra to get em sooner. Personality flaw I suppose.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
i just bought new oem take-offs from ebay about a month ago for $32 a pair shipped with sockets . She raised the price on them last time i looked but still less than $50 a pair.

Latest posts