Cheap interior LEDs

Zaairman

Reaction score

ToMang07

Reaction score
thread_is_worthless.png

Lowdown89

Reaction score
LEDs in the interior make things a lot nicer looking, here's a pic of the ones I run.. 16 LEDs per bulb and not much more than what those are selling for

IMG_2072.jpg

Zaairman

Reaction score
Tried to get some pics last night with my phone, but it didn't want to cooperate. I'll see what I can do tonight with the digital camera.

Koda22

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but how many of these would I need? I guess wat I need to ask is do these fit all three spots, or just the middle?

dsberman94

Reaction score
in my 02 they go in all three spots. early 99 was different as the reading lights were a different type of bulb. i just replaced mine with all red from superbrightleds.com . the red is nice because if i need to turn them on for whatever reason while driving im not blinded however they still give off enough light to read or find something that was dropped on the floor. for a crew cab you would need 6 bulbs.

Koda22

Reaction score
Yea i knew it would take three per unit, just didn't kno if all three spots took the same bulb...

Jarrod B

Reaction score
Idk. Daberman says they are. I only had em in my 03 6.0 which were all the same. But I used the 16 smd wafers ones from eBay China. Brighter than the stock bulbs lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
the ones i posted are working great. any color would work. green is more expensive than all the others and red and another color are the cheapest.