• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Beaumont Tx to Bryan/College Station??

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Anybody going from the Beaumont area to the college station area in the next two weeks? Need four 35s transported.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I'm going the opposite direction in a couple weeks..... How far is it? I could be convinced to lend a hand... for a few bucks for diesel... LOL

Where are you Chris? I think the route would be counter productive for you. Lol

Agjake11

Reaction score
might have luck with someone that came into town for thanksgiving and headed back for the game that sat.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
gare check with morgan if he is going home for T-day. if so that should be houston to cs for ya

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Where are you Chris? I think the route would be counter productive for you. Lol

CHiiiiit... thats only 3 hours.... If they are still there when I roll through, I got em. You buy lunch....

Ill be heading in from New Mexico and heading into Killeen. then Killeen to Baton Rouge. I can easily double back. Or, if they get to Houston, I can easily get them form there. Just let me know. Ill be heading that way on or about 22 Nov.

Last edited:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
CHiiiiit... thats only 3 hours.... If they are still there when I roll through, I got em. You buy lunch....

Ill be heading in from New Mexico and heading into Killeen. then Killeen to Baton Rouge. I can easily double back. Or, if they get to Houston, I can easily get them form there. Just let me know. Ill be heading that way on or about 22 Nov.

Id definately take you to lunch..but let me make sure there isnt somebody headed that way first man. All that extra driving would suck for you bro.

strokin20

Reaction score
If I was in my truck I'd be able to help ya out in a week. I'll be passing through Beaumont and college station next wed. My trans decided to take a dump so I'm rolling in the firebird and I'm pretty sure these won't fit lol.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
If I was in my truck I'd be able to help ya out in a week. I'll be passing through Beaumont and college station next wed. My trans decided to take a dump so I'm rolling in the firebird and I'm pretty sure these won't fit lol.

Roof lol

MorganY

Reaction score
You bet, I will be in Houston Tuesday Nov. 20-21, and will be headed back to CS Nov. 25, I'll take them wherever you need them to go, Already have to make the trip anyway!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
You bet, I will be in Houston Tuesday Nov. 20-21, and will be headed back to CS Nov. 25, I'll take them wherever you need them to go, Already have to make the trip anyway!

Awesome!

I'll set it all up. This is too cool. Thanks guys.