Non-VGT vs. VGT (video heavy)

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Think that it's possible that your motor has seen one too many 100 psi boost/drive pressure scenarios? :poke:

LOL

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
That motor has been through 100+ bottles of spray and countless 100 psi passes.

EEEEEHHHHHH powered by this (╯°□°)╯

ricksarris

Reaction score
Hi, guys this is first time i am visiting this forum. Its glad to see such a great info posted here. So many things i came to know new by this forum.

Pest Control

Joe6pack

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me. I just picked up an 08 f450 with the H&S single kit on it. It has the S364.5 turbo on it. You lags like crazy, can’t hear the turbo at all, smokes like crazy ALL the time and I barely get 1 psi of boost around 200-2250rpm. Truck has aftermarket intercooler/piping and 5” exhaust.

Also tuned with the Mini Maxx. Anyone have any tips or ideas on what’s going on? Also looking for someone who can/will tune it since it’s been ******d.

Joe6pack

Reaction score
Part of the problem. Hard to find someone that will tune it these days via MCC being its ******d. The turbo just doesn’t spook very fast at all.

a_moore

Reaction score
Anyone running the EFR series as a single?

Anyone tried the turbonator vgt housing on a single s300?

Looking for more low end power. I am running the .83 housing and it helped considerably over the .93, still not where I want to be. ZF6 truck. S364.5sxe stock fuel HD tunes.

Have not seen worse than 1:1 running pretty hard. So see no reason for the .93 or larger.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Anyone running the EFR series as a single?

Anyone tried the turbonator vgt housing on a single s300?

Looking for more low end power. I am running the .83 housing and it helped considerably over the .93, still not where I want to be. ZF6 truck. S364.5sxe stock fuel HD tunes.

Have not seen worse than 1:1 running pretty hard. So see no reason for the .93 or larger.

EFR doesn't last very well on any diesel

Precision would be an excellent choice.