Shocks for 04 F350

046.ohBills

Reaction score
What shocks have yall found that you like and disliked? I believe its time for mine to be replaced. I have been looking at bilstein 5100 and 5800. My truck has the leafs up front and back and seems to have a 2.5" lift leveling kit. I dont want to put crap parts in it but I definitely dont need top of line baja shocks in it. TIA for yalls reviews and opinions.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I bought mine with bilsteins on it and hated them. Switched to icons, and have loved every minute of the 80k or so jve put on them.

ford_trck

Reaction score
Icon's and Fox reservoirs are the only two that I have been happy with. On road and offroad they work great for theses trucks

046.ohBills

Reaction score
how much were the icons and foxes going and where did yall purchase them from? i would like to get a good deal on a decent setup

Koda22

Reaction score
will the shocks make a big difference in the ride? I got the factory rancho shocks on my truck and im thinking the ride is getting to be a little more rough....I was thinking maybe time to replace shocks buy werent sure if it was worth spending more money on the bigger name ones...

046.ohBills

Reaction score
thats exactly where im at. wanting to know if the price difference is worth it. my truck still has factory's in it but someone spray painted them black

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I bought my icons from a local shop around here, its been about 4 years, i cant remember what i spent on them, sorry.

ford_trck

Reaction score
I got my Icon's 4 years ago and are on the rear of the truck and still working well with lots of wheeling and moving cross country also. The Fox's I put on the front of the truck last year and they are worth every penny!

Latest posts

Members online