Tune questions

F350-6

Reaction score
Sorry if they've been answered before, but if the emissions stuff were to somehow fall off, would there be an actual increase in mpg's or would it just save having the decrease from the regen affect the average?

Next, one of the things I hate about this truck is the seemingly endless pause after you mash the skinny pedal to the floor before the truck finally gets around to responding. Will a tuner make the go pedal more responsive?

Next, I don't suppose I'm lucky enough that a tuner would fix the cruise control so that if it were set on 75, the truck would actually stay at 75 instead of slowing down every time a little incline or bump in the road appeared?

Just doing my research now. I've read about the spun bearings, and we had a truck at work that spun one. Since those seem to happen at or before the 50k mark, I'm thinking of waiting until then before I make any moves. Over half way there already. 2016 F350 SRW.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry if they've been answered before, but if the emissions stuff were to somehow fall off, would there be an actual increase in mpg's or would it just save having the decrease from the regen affect the average?

Next, one of the things I hate about this truck is the seemingly endless pause after you mash the skinny pedal to the floor before the truck finally gets around to responding. Will a tuner make the go pedal more responsive?

Next, I don't suppose I'm lucky enough that a tuner would fix the cruise control so that if it were set on 75, the truck would actually stay at 75 instead of slowing down every time a little incline or bump in the road appeared?

Just doing my research now. I've read about the spun bearings, and we had a truck at work that spun one. Since those seem to happen at or before the 50k mark, I'm thinking of waiting until then before I make any moves. Over half way there already. 2016 F350 SRW.

typically the tuner will create the actual mileage without the regen's, as well bump up another .5-1.5 mpg with increased efficiency in the tuning. as for the cruise, no guarantee's but it should help. hit me up with any other questions you have, as we can help you with anything you need.

ckrueg

Reaction score
Some of Patriot (formerly spart an) tunes have totally removed the pedal lag. There is still slight turbo lag but it's much more responsive. Also on my 16 f250 I went from 16 average to 19. At first I didn't believe it but I've hand calculated multiple times and it's always right. That's on 295 65 r20s too

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

F350-6

Reaction score
. hit me up with any other questions you have, as we can help you with anything you need.

50% off would be nice, but don't worry. You'll get the call when the time draws near. I'm still trying to decide between EGR block off or ****** too.

F350-6

Reaction score
Some of Patriot (formerly spart an) tunes have totally removed the pedal lag. There is still slight turbo lag but it's much more responsive. Also on my 16 f250 I went from 16 average to 19. At first I didn't believe it but I've hand calculated multiple times and it's always right. That's on 295 65 r20s too

That's good to hear. What rear end do you have? I've got 3.55 and can't seem to average 16 currently.

ckrueg

Reaction score
That's good to hear. What rear end do you have? I've got 3.55 and can't seem to average 16 currently.
3.55. The mpg was on stock 32s then right after ******** I went to 35s. I also adjusted my Speedo to correct odometer.

Latest posts

Members online