Precision 6466 and Exergy 10mm pump

97stoker350

Reaction score
On the way from No limit as well as their pipe kit. Just installed their exhaust gas upgrade, coolant re route and ccv with baffle kit over the weekend. Didnt have any problems with the manifold bolts even with 160k miles on the clock. I pb blasted them everyday for 2 weeks and they were all kinds of wet coming out. :naughty: fitment of everything was as expected. Ended up just breaking the fitting on the intake bc it would not come off.

I have GeeDeePee doing the program for it all. Would like to keep it around 650. Does anyone care to chime in their experience or what pulse width theyre running on similar setups and power levels?

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
On the way from No limit as well as their pipe kit. Just installed their exhaust gas upgrade, coolant re route and ccv with baffle kit over the weekend. Didnt have any problems with the manifold bolts even with 160k miles on the clock. I pb blasted them everyday for 2 weeks and they were all kinds of wet coming out. :naughty: fitment of everything was as expected. Ended up just breaking the fitting on the intake bc it would not come off.

I have GeeDeePee doing the program for it all. Would like to keep it around 650. Does anyone care to chime in their experience or what pulse width theyre running on similar setups and power levels?

it should make 650-675. figure 2200-2400ish MS tune on stock injectors..

You're going to love that setup. Plan on doing a trans within the next year. Speaking from experience.

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Yea I figured... having new fluid put in at the same time so well see how it goes. You're new setup looks like a ripper too!

Thats a good idea for sure lol. Thanks man. It runs good.

Ironically, I was close to doing something similar to your setup. I was actually between an H&S Non VGT Turbo kit with a precision 6870 with a 10mm and some 30% inj. or doing VGT compounds like I have now. I decided I wanted to keep my exhaust brake so VGT compounds it was. I feel like I made the right decision for my truck and setup.

97stoker350

Reaction score
Thats a good idea for sure lol. Thanks man. It runs good.

Ironically, I was close to doing something similar to your setup. I was actually between an H&S Non VGT Turbo kit with a precision 6870 with a 10mm and some 30% inj. or doing VGT compounds like I have now. I decided I wanted to keep my exhaust brake so VGT compounds it was. I feel like I made the right decision for my truck and setup.

I'm so pumped to get mine together! Tired of losing to newer tuned trucks :doh:

Hopefully keep the rods on the inside as well being a '13

Black AOD

Reaction score
I'm so pumped to get mine together! Tired of losing to newer tuned trucks :doh:

Hopefully keep the rods on the inside as well being a '13
Lol I get it.

I dont care about racing trucks anymore, I have too many 1200+ HP cummins around me to care about that anymore.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

97stoker350

Reaction score
I thought I was over it a few years ago when I was still thinking I could make my 7.3 go fast but here we are

Itl be different this time I just know it

Black AOD

Reaction score
I thought I was over it a few years ago when I was still thinking I could make my 7.3 go fast but here we are

Itl be different this time I just know it

I like your attitude, it's positive at least! LOL

I'm 5 minutes from Firepunk Diesels shop so my 800HP (best guess) ford isn't sh*t around me

97stoker350

Reaction score
So geedeepee sent me files labeled 50, 100, 150 and 200hp files... no explanation otherwise on any of them. Anyone else running them that can shed some light?

Black AOD

Reaction score
So geedeepee sent me files labeled 50, 100, 150 and 200hp files... no explanation otherwise on any of them. Anyone else running them that can shed some light?
The numbers correlate to how how much HP is added in the tune. It's usually the same tune they just bump fuel on each setting. So between 1500ms-2200ms would be my guess.

A 13 truck would make somewhere between 300-340whp stock emissions present so with a diet and programming, in theory with the older cp4, a truck with a 200HP tune would make around 520-540whp max. The turbo and pump would be tapped at that point.

With your 10mm and 6466, I'm not sure what the 200HP file will do. It should do every bit of 600whp easy I would think.

97stoker350

Reaction score
The numbers correlate to how how much HP is added in the tune. It's usually the same tune they just bump fuel on each setting. So between 1500ms-2200ms would be my guess.

A 13 truck would make somewhere between 300-340whp stock emissions present so with a diet and programming, in theory with the older cp4, a truck with a 200HP tune would make around 520-540whp max. The turbo and pump would be tapped at that point.

With your 10mm and 6466, I'm not sure what the 200HP file will do. It should do every bit of 600whp easy I would think.

Ok cool... they got back to me and said the trans file is included with the ecm file they sent for it so well see how it does I was never super impressed with their trans files. Im hoping the 200 file is actually closer to 650-680 ballpark... well find out next Wednesday

97stoker350

Reaction score
Heading up to mpd tomorrow. The anticipation is killing me...

Also if anyone is looking for a no limit stage 2 intake and or a mpd cold side kit for an 11-14 truck hit me up mine will be for sale

97stoker350

Reaction score
Well as usual my luck bites me in the ass. Had 4 broken bolts in the driver side manifold that couldn't be extracted so we next day aired a new manifold and wouldnt you know the gaskets are on national backorder so we finally tracked one of those down. Should be done Monday assuming the rest goes smoothly.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Well as usual my luck bites me in the ass. Had 4 broken bolts in the driver side manifold that couldn't be extracted so we next day aired a new manifold and wouldnt you know the gaskets are on national backorder so we finally tracked one of those down. Should be done Monday assuming the rest goes smoothly.

I was able to get some fel-pros from oreillys that seemed about the same as factory. Dealer said they’ve been using them on customer stuff due to everything being on back order it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

97stoker350

Reaction score
I was able to get some fel-pros from oreillys that seemed about the same as factory. Dealer said they’ve been using them on customer stuff due to everything being on back order it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was lucky and found 1 about an hr away. Like 1 of 4 in 50 mile radius. **** covid

97stoker350

Reaction score
I spoke to another guy from in here about the tune, they sent me a 1500us file, a 1750 and im gonna have them send me a 2000us file today. Been running the 1750 and its pretty strong... comparable to my 7.3 with 250/200s and 468

Latest posts

Members online