Neutral safety switch

thumbo88

Reaction score
Been looking all day for it can't find it nowhere does anybody know where it's at and if so do you got a picture of what I'm looking for because all Google give me is a bunch of different trucks they don't give me my specific truck and I can't find it some days I wish I would've stuck with a Chevrolet

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
if its anything close to a 7.3 with a 4r100 its on the shift lever linkage on the side of the transmission..

live life full throttle

thumbo88

Reaction score
Found it now the book says I need a special tool but doesn't say what any insight would be helpful

thumbo88

Reaction score
any tips on getting the roll pin out its stuck flush and it wont drive out anymore looks like the drill is next

KYkickinit

Reaction score
Just curious as to why you are seemingly going through all this trouble to get at this part?

Why does anyone go through the headache of replacing their own parts on a 25k truck. Because it's broken and the stealership wants 3200 to fix it.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Cbrown posed the question as in a way of asking " what is giving you a problem?" Why do you think it's bad? Does the truck not want to turn over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.