• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB obs parts

ncollins64

Reaction score
Ok guys I'm needing some obs parts for my work truck. It's a 97 350 srw reg cab xlt 4wd truck.
•Several if not all dash plastic- all the trim and stuff around the gauge cluster especially
•Good door panels that aren't beat up
•Windshield wiper arms
•Good oem tail lights
•Good oem cab light lenses
•The piece that mounts right under the grill in between the grill and bumper
•Also needing good oem doors and fenders that ain't beat all to heck but I may have to find those local since shipping might be a pain

Let me know what you have or you can pm me pics and prices. Color doesn't really matter since I'm painting everything anyways Thanks

ghohouston

Reaction score
Xl truck? If so, I'm currently swapping my xl over to power windows, so will have 4 manual grey door panels. I can get pics if you want. They aren't great, but not trashed

ghohouston

Reaction score
Certainly. I do know of a guy on local craigslist here with a 94 cclb he is parting. Still had all doors, cab and bed when I snagged his xlt door panels and cab harness. I'll see if the link is still up if you'd like. It was a bit rough paint wise, but didn't really see rust or big dents. Texas truck obviously.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Yes I'd be interested in the link. Would certainly like to get my interior done atleast. I just checked out jeffs bronco graveyard and if I don't have any luck here I may get some of the small stuff from him. Think I may can get most all the dash stuff from him but I'd still be needing door panels and the light lenses and gonna grab a weather stripping kit as well. Decently priced imo

zilla68

Reaction score
Ok guys I'm needing some obs parts for my work truck. It's a 97 350 srw reg cab xlt 4wd truck.
•Several if not all dash plastic- all the trim and stuff around the gauge cluster especially
•Good door panels that aren't beat up
•Windshield wiper arms
•Good oem tail lights
•Good oem cab light lenses
•The piece that mounts right under the grill in between the grill and bumper
•Also needing good oem doors and fenders that ain't beat all to heck but I may have to find those local since shipping might be a pain

Let me know what you have or you can pm me pics and prices. Color doesn't really matter since I'm painting everything anyways Thanks

I have a new oem tail light in the box, and new oem cab light lenses in the package.
I can't get pics until this weekend.
On the door panels, your best bet is to go to coverlay, look at their replacement panels, lifetime warranty, and order from rockauto.com and find you a coupon code for 5% off also. There is a thread on PSN about these panels.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I'll derail this thread for a moment but does these clutches have any adjustment? I think it's the stocker but 2 days ago it felt perfect and today I lost the clutch and barely got home LOL. If it's shot it's going to full force next week for a south bend

ghohouston

Reaction score
I'm 99 percent positive these trucks have no clutch adjustment, but my truck is the only standard powerstroke I've ever really dealt with.

slowstrokin99

Reaction score
I have some dash pieces grey in color. I have oem decent tail lights as well i have a clean filler panel in white. Not sure how to ship it but I can figure it out I'll get some pics hold on lol

slowstrokin99

Reaction score
Here's some pics

Attachments

• 20141027_173953.jpg
    20141027_173953.jpg
    710.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 20141027_173734.jpg
    20141027_173734.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 20130831_165247.jpg
    20130831_165247.jpg