Creampie Build

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
welp, i was cruising the classifieds over on PSN and came across a solid looking little shorty F250. my impulse syndrome got the best of me and decided that I had to have it. So, I decided to list the Waffle for sale to see what happened. When I saw the ad posted the first time, I panicked and had Dustin take it down then slept on it. after some persuasion from Matt (CED) I decided to list it for real. 16 hrs later, I had a deposit on the waffle so heeeeeeere we go. I'm going to Houston tomorrow to pick up an 07 F250, professionally notched and welded. XL package but has power everything. I'll drive it back to Dallas on Wed and Matt is coming down from his shop in OK to meet me and start the build. I'm keeping the compounds, hybrids, and trans from the Waffle and putting them on the shorty. stock stuff from the shorty is going on the waffle for the buyer.

i've already put together my parts list and have started ordering stuff. Build will go as follows:

Resampled952013-02-029513-26-0395624_zps3c008c1b.jpg

63 over s480
46mm precision wastegate
RCD 255 hybrids
Warren built trans with billet shaft and billet triple disk converter
Corbeau seats and carpet interior
Beta testing a CED Fuel Lab fuel system and complete performance sump
ITP reg return
Traction bars
Fuel Maverick Wheels...20x10 w/ -19 offset and 4.75 backspace. still trying to figure out if they'd fit and what they'd look like. i want as much lip as possible but tough on a 2wd
fuel_maverick_d260_chrome-l_2_zps08065b9f.jpg

305/50/20 420's
CTS and SCT
Harley headlights from Complete
Harley grill ?
Unfortunately, I'm not going to have enough for a full paint job now but I will have the bumpers paint matched. It will eventually get a shot of metallic dark charcoal gray.

rear suspension will need some work to get it to hook so I'm open for help/suggestions.

also, thoughts on that wheel size? specifically the offset and backspace?

Last edited:

Spatel23

Reaction score
Its going to look SO bada$$ Lance.

Of course my opinion is 22s but its will look killer either way. Great wheel choice.
Look forward to seeing it at Finals

Wayne

Reaction score
I'm hoping you consider throwing on a set of sport mirrors. The tow mirrors are a bit overkill for that little monster. Just don't get wheels that hang way past the body unless you like the "vato" look

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I'll be removing the block and the overload in the rear. eventually, i'd like to get adjustable shocks, sway bar, and a hanger kit. THAT WAS STEVE CARTER'S IDEA I don't really want to slam it yet.

Just don't get wheels that hang way past the body unless you like the "vato"

i don't want that look. i'd like some lip but not sticking out too much. how will that size wheel do?

Last edited:

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Personally on a 2wd I'd go with 22's and 420's. A Harley grill would look great PTM along with the bumpers. I think it would looks great on 20's though, but how much are they going to stick out with that BS? That is a great find though! Now I see what you meant last night by impulse buying LOL. As far as a name, nothing "clever" is coming to mind at the moment.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Go with an m3 style mirrors, I think it would look killer

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

svilla

Reaction score
Those wheels are sick. I think you are going to have a major problem with traction. lol

TyCorr

Reaction score
welp, i was cruising the classifieds over on PSN and came across a solid looking little shorty F250. my impulse syndrome got the best of me and decided that I had to have it. So, I decided to list the Waffle for sale to see what happened. When I saw the ad posted the first time, I panicked and had Dustin take it down then slept on it. after some persuasion from Matt (CED) I decided to list it for real. 16 hrs later, I had a deposit on the waffle so heeeeeeere we go. I'm going to Houston tomorrow to pick up an 07 F250, professionally notched and welded. XL package but has power everything. I'll drive it back to Dallas on Wed and Matt is coming down from his shop in OK to meet me and start the build. I'm keeping the compounds, hybrids, and trans from the Waffle and putting them on the shorty. stock stuff from the shorty is going on the waffle for the buyer.

i've already put together my parts list and have started ordering stuff. Build will go as follows:

Resampled952013-02-029513-26-0395624_zps3c008c1b.jpg

63 over s480
46mm precision wastegate
RCD 255 hybrids
Warren built trans with billet shaft and billet triple disk converter
Corbeau seats and carpet interior
Beta testing a CED Fuel Lab fuel system and complete performance sump
ITP reg return
Traction bars
Fuel Maverick Wheels...20x10 w/ -19 offset and 4.75 backspace. still trying to figure out if they'd fit and what they'd look like. i want as much lip as possible but tough on a 2wd
fuel_maverick_d260_chrome-l_2_zps08065b9f.jpg

305/50/20 420's
CTS and SCT
Harley headlights from Complete
Harley grill ?
Unfortunately, I'm not going to have enough for a full paint job now but I will have the bumpers paint matched. It will eventually get a shot of metallic dark charcoal gray.

rear suspension will need some work to get it to hook so I'm open for help/suggestions.

also, thoughts on that wheel size? specifically the offset and backspace?

Looks like rollerskate right now...

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'll be removing the block and the overload in the rear. eventually, i'd like to get adjustable shocks, sway bar, and a hanger kit. THAT WAS STEVE CARTER'S IDEA I don't really want to slam it yet.

Gotta listen to Coach Carter!

My Vote for the project name is, candy white sniff, Project Bukkake or midget cum dumpster. Thats my valuable contribution to this thread.

Latest posts

Members online