Blower motor fuse

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
Hey guys I did a search and can't find the info I need. My blower motor stopped working all of a sudden. No fan speeds work. I can't find the fuse can anyone please tell me what fuse it is and if it's in cab or under the hood? Thanks in advance

DieselDC

Reaction score
Hey guys I did a search and can't find the info I need. My blower motor stopped working all of a sudden. No fan speeds work. I can't find the fuse can anyone please tell me what fuse it is and if it's in cab or under the hood? Thanks in advance

161beec98f73370530cd3bf21a3fcc57.png

—————signature—————
~Don’t overthink something simple~
...:uptight people suck:...

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
Thanks man but I don't have a fuse box that looks like that. I have one under steering wheel and under hood but they don't look like that. Sorry for not knowing what to do or where to look.

DieselDC

Reaction score
Lol you didn’t give your year so I gave you what I had.

—————signature—————

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
OK guys all the fuses are good. I put a new resister in and pulled the blower out and checked it all is good but still fan doesn't work on any speed. Only thing is the switch inside but not sure how to check that.

DieselDC

Reaction score
Sweet glad you got it together brother!

—————signature—————

DieselDC

Reaction score
OK guys all the fuses are good. I put a new resister in and pulled the blower out and checked it all is good but still fan doesn't work on any speed. Only thing is the switch inside but not sure how to check that.

What was the issue and how did you resolve it?

—————signature—————

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
What was the issue and how did you resolve it?

—————signature—————

Not sure really. I had unplugged the blower motor and after installing the new resister and plugged it back up and still it wouldn't work. So I removed the blower and had it tested. It worked so I just cleaned it up best I could and reinstalled it and tried it one more time and it worked.

It wasn't real dirty maybe when I plugged it back up I really made sure it was on there good.
Hopefully it continues to work.

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
Well it didn't continue to work, got in truck last night and no fan speeds again :fustrate:.
Only thing left that I know of is the fan speed switch in the dash. Have a someone helping me check it out Tuesday so I hope that is the problem because I have no clue as to what else to check.

Calico5

Reaction score
The blower circuit has a relay, controlled by the position of the selector switch (A/C-Defrost-Floor-Panel-Off). WHen it's OFF,t he relay kills power to the blower. When in any other position than OFF, it runs the blower. Also, the blower is always running on LOW, in all selector positions, except when it's OFF.

The fuse box in question is under the hood, left side, above the left fender well. Pop the lid open, fuses and relays inside.

Blower_Diagram.jpg

UNDER_HOOD_FUSE_PANEL.jpg

Last edited:

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
Thanks I will check it out tomorrow. I checked the 40 fuse under the hood and it looked good. I will check the relay tomorrow and let you know what I find. Thanks again.

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
OK I haven't had a chance to mess with fixing the blower motor problem buts it's working again. Truck has sat for about a week, just started it and turned the fan on and it's working again. I was supposed to have someone help me Sunday with it but don't know what to check now that's it's working.
Hopefully Sunday it will be broke again and we can find the cause.

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
Just a update guys it stopped working for good over a month ago. I have power to the blower motor so I guess it's the motor that's bad. I'm gonna order a new one and should be good.

Latest posts

Members online