Lost family member in Abilene Texas! Please help.

PFarmer

Reaction score
Congrats for finding him. Maybe get him chipped or a gps collar encase it happens again

Sent from Prestige Worldwide headquarters!

They already have plans to get this done. This experience would convince anyone that a microchip is the way to go. Thanks for the suggestion, I could not agree more!!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Just wow! Man how awesome is this?

Great work!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Went thru something similar , twice. Both times it was from help of friends and family that the same dog was found. Awesome story , way way cool. You're a good man.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I HAVE HIM!!!! I CAUGHT HIM!! He's in my truck cooling off. I'm so excited I can barely breathe!! BUSTER is safe and Phil and Ashley are heading here from Odessa. Thank you God. So awesome. Crap, I said I wouldn't cry. Dammit, I'm such a girl. What a great day.

That is friggin amazing! Nice job!! Sooo cool to hear

78f100

Reaction score
This is a awesome story, thank God for good people. They are becoming few and far between.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Hey thanks again everyone. PFarmer is one of the best people I have ever met. Thanks John for sending her my way. I knew I would get him back and am happy to tell everyone that its all thanks to the fine folks in the diesel motor sports community.

91turbogsx

Reaction score
I just happened to read through all this and just want to say how awesome it is to have the comradery we have here.

I'm glad you got your dog back and I want to say that I'm glad people like Priscilla are still out there...

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I thought the same thing.

Reunion picture.
imagejpeg_2_5.jpg
[/IMG]

Viking

Reaction score
I just read through as well and can't believe the roller coaster. I think all of us dog people had our stomachs turn a lil when we read this and when I found out you found him I told....my dog!! haha

Congrats on finding him and bringing him home!!!!

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Hey thanks again everyone. PFarmer is one of the best people I have ever met. Thanks John for sending her my way. I knew I would get him back and am happy to tell everyone that its all thanks to the fine folks in the diesel motor sports community.

Welcome, Phil! I'm not worth much, but I can send an email like a mutha!!!LOL

VERY happy to hear the outcome. Priscilla is definitely the real deal. I'd hate to come between her and one of her animals! :shocked:

And, great looking family you have.....all four of y'all!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.