new trailer......

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
OK... I ordered a trailer from a company, all decked out with a sleeper, etc.... Well, they were blown away by my wish to have 3 x 8,000 pound axles. They have had my order for 2 months damn near, and finally called me to say that they could not do the job, and apologized for the inconvenience, etc....

They refunded my deposit of 10,000 and included an additional 100 per month for approximated interest, which was pretty cool of them, actually.

So, I took the 10 k and bought another one, and it is going to be picked up by me in GA in 2 weeks....

So, I am sorry to be slow rolling the process here, but we should be rolling here pretty soon....

Thanks for your patience guys!
Corb

TyCorr

Reaction score
I wonder why they couldnt.accomodate your wish? Seems pretty common :shrug:

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I wonder why they couldnt.accomodate your wish? Seems pretty common :shrug:
They seemed worried when I asked for 24k gross, and said that if they could do it, that it would def take longer, like an extra month to track down the required equipment, axles, rims, springs, etc...
it took them 2 months to realize they couldn't do it? LOL
I almost think that they were worried about the trailer frame, honestly...
Im really curious as to what kind of trailer you are after, and the reasoning behind 3 8# instead of 2 tandem 12#

Well, the triples are drop axles, and the tandems are deck overs. The deck overs just keep the trailer height too tall for my liking. The triples ride with a lower center of gravity. Only problem is the narrow width between the fender wells... The dual tandems or even triple tandems would undoubtedly carry more weight, and I am not interested in bumping weight up any more then I have. Thats all.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
This one gonna have a sleeper too?

Nope.... I needed this one on the road as soon as I could manage. But I still needed some things done to it, specifically. Escape door on the fenders, and 5,000 pound recessed tie down anchors every 5 feet, etc. So, 2 weeks on the build.

I will get another company, maybe this one if all goes well, to make a bad ass toy hauler in the near future.

SAK

Reaction score
So is this going to be a flat bed trailer or an enclosed?

There is a guy in Florida that can build you a flatbed with a sleeper on the front

SAK

Reaction score
Something like this:
uploadfromtaptalk1377697186358.jpg

Latest posts

Members online