New Scan Gauge Look....

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Starting around Feb 20 all Scan Gauges are being shipped with a new bezel. It's a unique black bezel with polished silver trim. This design is meant to match most modern cars that have silver trim around the gauges. It also has a more upscale appearance. Although it costs a little more than our previous bezels, we are proceeding for the improved appearance. Each gauge will still come assembled with black face and additional white face in the box.

The original all black, polished silver, and satin/brushed silver bezels will still be available as accessories for $10.

redbackround.jpg

bluenumbers.jpg

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Shoot me a price... Mine is about dead after 8 years. Need to replace it. Do you have the green back lit?

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Shoot me a price... Mine is about dead after 8 years. Need to replace it. Do you have the green back lit?

Yep can get them in green.

Pm coming Joe.

Sent from the left lane with the hammer down...

Sniper32

Reaction score
Can you pm me a price on a polished silver bezel and blue back lite? Im gonna be getting a set of isspro ev2s and think thatd match pretty well

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Can you pm me a price on a polished silver bezel and blue back lite? Im gonna be getting a set of isspro ev2s and think thatd match pretty well

Pm sent

Sent from the left lane with the hammer down...

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
just a bump for ya, I have one of these, i love it. Like having an edge or h&s's gauge capability with out having the awful GPS looking thing hanging around

Latest posts

Members online