Who Would Drive To Gulfport, MS?

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
A new member here, LIL MIKE, wants me to help him promote diesel trucks to come drag race the Saturday of Scrapin' the Coast, they'e going to call it the Diesel Truck Smack Down, which will be a shoot out for the fastest ET with a plaque or trophy and whatever we can get from sponsors for the guy with the fastest diesel.

We don't have any bracket races where people get eliminated on that night because it would be too much to keep up with. So its nothing but heads up racing and run as many passes as you want.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Scrapin is 6/23. I'm just trying to see how many guys we could potentially get out here right now. Definitely no obligation.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Sorry bruddah!

I'll trade with you for a few weeks! You pay all of the airfare. LOL

caladash

Reaction score
Gulfport MS!! Can't remember the last time I was down there! My first school in the marine corps was in Biloxi!! The beau rivage was still being built! I would definitely try my hardest to get down there!!

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
That would be awesome, but I definitely wouldn't expect anyone to travel that far for a first year thing! That being said, Scrapin The Coast has some nice cars!

oneton

Reaction score
we may ride over to watch some racing and partying,aint that far of a drive

imelmo

Reaction score
A new member here, LIL MIKE, wants me to help him promote diesel trucks to come drag race the Saturday of Scrapin' the Coast, they'e going to call it the Diesel Truck Smack Down, which will be a shoot out for the fastest ET with a plaque or trophy and whatever we can get from sponsors for the guy with the fastest diesel.

We don't have any bracket races where people get eliminated on that night because it would be too much to keep up with. So its nothing but heads up racing and run as many passes as you want.

It'd be a lot nicer at Cruisin' the Coast. It's in the fall of October and usually prime racing weather. And I love beating the crap out of the trailer queen "hot-rods" that show up. Plus I could actually go in October probably. LOL

imelmo

Reaction score
By the way, has he contacted the track yet? I thought about doing something a couple years ago and they were very receptive to the idea.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I asked him about it the other day and it didn't seem promising... If he isn't able to do it, I may contact the track myself.

Latest posts

Members online