North Texas Dyno Day

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
There are a few shops around dfw with load cell dynos so I was curious if there would be any interest in getting a small dyno day setup for north texas folks. not a big sponsored event...just a group of trucks getting on the rollers.

Last edited:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
kevin is going to check on a mobile dyno. if we can get one and enough trucks, we'll have a day long event at Mad Matt's shop. if we only get a few trucks, i'm also talking to a shop in keller with an in ground unit.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
do we have a update

im ready to load up the 6.7 and see what it can doo

have you called speed tek and see what they would charge?

superstroked

Reaction score
We were talking last year about this and there was a place in lewisville that could handle everyone. It was near the 121/business 121 split on business

On edit; it was HPP racing and I was wrong, I called and they don't mess with diesels

Last edited:

ghohouston

Reaction score
We were talking last year about this and there was a place in lewisville that could handle everyone. It was near the 121/business 121 split on business

On edit; it was HPP racing and I was wrong, I called and they don't mess with diesels

Do I see you headed down 380 towards mckinney sometimes, around 5:30 p.m.? I always see a loud ass 6.4 headed that way haha

superstroked

Reaction score
Do I see you headed down 380 towards mckinney sometimes, around 5:30 p.m.? I always see a loud ass 6.4 headed that way haha

Quite possibly :D That's part of my daily drive home! I think I have seen your truck in the turn lane for DNT? heading west on 380?

Last edited:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I've talked to Kevin about it and it looks like the earliest we could get something together is the spring. I'll keep on it and see if we can get a sled here. maybe Mad Matt's diesel shop can host it?

ghohouston

Reaction score
Quite possibly :D That's part of my daily drive home! I think I have seen your truck in the turn lane for DNT? heading west on 380?

Haha yeah thats me, I work at the construction company a couple miles down before custer, I had been wondering if that trucks owner was on any site lol

Latest posts

Members online