Good diesel shop in Long Beach area

DocBar

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good shop in the Long Beach area? A friend needs to get an Irate RR fuel system, injectors, trac bars and a few other things installed. I'm leery of OC Diesel and figure Banks is way too expensive.

Any ideas are appreciated.

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
OC diesel shop is one. I think there is one in the chino/norco area. Mike(bigrpwr) might know of a good place.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my bionic

DocBar

Reaction score
I've heard from a few people to steer clear of OC for Super Duty's. Do you have personal experience with them? It would be great because they are about 20 minutes from the job, if traffic is bad.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I've heard from a few people to steer clear of OC for Super Duty's. Do you have personal experience with them? It would be great because they are about 20 minutes from the job, if traffic is bad.

oc diesel shop and orange county diesel are 2 different things. but theres a shop that does all my work up here, their pretty much powerstroke only, bout an hour north and very reliable. pm me for more info.

DocBar

Reaction score
oc diesel shop and orange county diesel are 2 different things. but theres a shop that does all my work up here, their pretty much powerstroke only, bout an hour north and very reliable. pm me for more info.
Ahhhh!!! Thank you for informing me of that. I see OC and Orange County being used interchangeably so much, it gets hard to tell.
PM coming.

Latest posts

Members online