Stalling

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
New problem guys it's raining where I live and helping a family member move and my truck stalled. Never done that before it did it 3 times and the check engine light came on 2 of the times.
It also felt like it was going to kill but didn't, real strange like the engine cut off super quick.
This Damm truck is unbelievable with all the Crap that keeps happening. Would the rain have anything to do with it? I have driven in rain before with no such problems

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
I found one that was in the glove box but it looks aftermarket. The box says BWD css1603 and the senser is dark grey.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
ok. i believe the OBS's were the only ones that had issues while wipers going, traces to a bad ground.

See if you have the light grey cps installed.

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
Go with the motorcraft CPS. The aftermarket ones are junk.

Ok all I have is this aftermarket piece. I was gonna order a spare anyway but it will take a week to get here. The part number is f4t212k073c it's 22 bucks which is cheap. Thanks again guys and as soon as I get it changed let you guys know what happens

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
Have the parts in guys but have not changed the cps out yet do to a stupid reason. As soon as I can get it changed I will let you guys know if that was the issue.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Have the parts in guys but have not changed the cps out yet do to a stupid reason. As soon as I can get it changed I will let you guys know if that was the issue.
Ok.

Yeah, the bwd cps are well known to have interference with the whiper motor. If that is the one that is in it. It could just be a coincidence that it was raining and the old cps was going bad..

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.