• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

smeding 66mm non-vgt turbo kit and rcd 68mm vgt for sale

slc dzl

Reaction score
Also have warren dual hpop setup that the sale fell threw $1100 bones

Brand new never mounted smeding 66mm non-vgt turbo kit with stainless steel uppipes and turbo pedestal and feed line. $1800*River city diesel 68MM powermax with billet batmo wheel.made close to 600 hp with 205s with this turbo.*Great condition asking $1700 obo

CumminsKiller115

Reaction score
Just my opinion....I have heard the Smelding kits have a few issues mounting and bolting up correctly. I personally like the CED kit and never and issue bolting up and Matt is always available if you have questions or need help. Very personable and customer service is top notch. Not trying to hi jack the thread. Just my .2 HERES A BUMP FOR YA

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Just my opinion....I have heard the Smelding kits have a few issues mounting and bolting up correctly. I personally like the CED kit and never and issue bolting up and Matt is always available if you have questions or need help. Very personable and customer service is top notch. Not trying to hi jack the thread. Just my .2 HERES A BUMP FOR YA

What a great contribution to the mans for sale ad? Anyways, I'm out on the kit minus the turbo.

slc dzl

Reaction score

Hey there killer, the fitment issues I've heard about were from people using the 90* fitting for homemade RR but the banjo bolts used in the driven diesel kits clear.
but if it doesn't sell I may put it on my DD but my mind changes daily.

CumminsKiller115

Reaction score
@slc dzl I wasn't trying to hijack the thread or hurt a sale even though looking back I could have worded that different :badidea: :doh: As I stated is what I have "heard" I haven't personally ran one but when I first reviewed a kit myself I didn't really see what the issue would be but then again I guess that's a hands on application. Hope there is no hard feelings in what I stated. I do know one thing a single 66 on these truck are fun!

slc dzl

Reaction score
Bump

rcd 68mm vgt $1700
Smeding 66mm non vgt kit $1600

Elite diesel 430cc injectors with 1 hour run time. Make reasonable offer.

Latest posts

Members online