Good Line-x shop, PDX area???

johnpsz

Reaction score
I have a new truck on order and it has an ETA of 5/21, we had a short timeline because I "NEEDED the truck ASAP", we opted to not go with the factory (not actually done during assembly, but shipped to a different area) spray in liner just to cut a week off the estimated build time. Now when the truck comes in I'd like to get it Line-X'd, what's a good/reputable shop in the grater PDX area, I'm not afraid to drive for good work/service.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
When I bought mine in '13, the dealer took it to Linex of Gresham. I had nothing to do with it other than making sure that their yellow emblem was put up in the front corner so I didn't have to look at it. On the goggle search, three locations come up and they all seem pretty decent. Where did you order your truck from?

johnpsz

Reaction score
Ordered from Dick' s in Hillsboro, but live in West Linn. The guys at Dick's seemed pretty down to earth and no salesman games when I went in for a test drive. Now that same no worries attitude is frustrating when I'm waiting for the truck and it takes a few days to get emails and texts responded to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
I think they are all the same in the end. Car salesmen. The parts guys at Dicks are pretty good guys, haven't dealt with the salesmen though.

Latest posts

Members online