NEW* Super Bright CREE LED Reverse Bulbs

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
How much brighter are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are pretty bad ass. I was having problems seeing backing up into my driveway as i have tinted windows, smoked tail lamps, and at the time didnt have any light in the front of my house, these helped quite a bit. Its not complete night and day, but definitely threw some light back there. I wssnt relying totally on my back up sensors, i did ave a visual through the mirrors.

C2tuck

Reaction score
Which part numbers? Also ha e the led license plate? High mount cargo?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
The ones that replace the 3156, cant remember number off the top of my head. No, just reverse now, been thinking about changing them all, mainly for the fact it looks funny having yellowish license plate lights and cargo, and white reverse

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Which part numbers? Also ha e the led license plate? High mount cargo?

6.0 Tech's 04 takes a different bulb fitment though, so you wouldn't what the same fitment as his. The correct fitment (921 or T15) are made by the same manufacturer with the same CREE LEDs though, so the performance is the same. In fact on your 2015 it would be the same bulb in the cargo as the reverse too. Here is what we would recommend:

Reverse and Cargo Lamps:
www.retro-solutions.net/product-info.php?921_912_906_T15_5W_CREE_LED_Reverse_Wedge_Bulbs-pid699.html

Plate Lamps:
www.retro-solutions.net/product-info.php?T10_194_168_158__2825_5050_PCB_LED_Wedge_Bulbs-pid2470.html

C2tuck

Reaction score
Got my bulbs. The ones you sent don’t work for the reverse bulbs...do I need different ones?

Latest posts

Members online