• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

800+ HP 2008 F350 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Bump! nobody likes it apparently. It's all Jomax's fault.

Keeping the SF wheels now since no one was interested apparently in them on the truck. Still $35k. Will come on my old fuel 20x10 Maverick Black /Milled two tone wheels on 35x13.50 Toyo R/T tires

300000 and counting

Reaction score
Bump! nobody likes it apparently. It's all Jomax's fault.

Keeping the SF wheels now since no one was interested apparently in them on the truck. Still $35k. Will come on my old fuel 20x10 Maverick Black /Milled two tone wheels on 35x13.50 Toyo R/T tires

Is this the only place you have it for sale?

Jomax

Reaction score
I guess it's all my fault LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Bump.

Including the SF Wheels again to come on the truck...someone make an offer. $32, 500

Jomax

Reaction score
Bump for a crewcab.

C2tuck

Reaction score
Thanks Man. If it doesnt sell by the time summer really hits I'm keeping it, paying off the little that's owed and it's going on a serious diet and I'm going to add more fuel /air and try to make a 10.5 index truck.

What happened to this^^

Jomax

Reaction score
Life happened and the truck isn't priority anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't blame you. I stopped myself from doing more then a tune.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I don't blame you. I stopped myself from doing more then a tune.

Yep.

There is a small possibility that if I can't sell it by end of year, I'll keep it (because I'd rather keep it than give it away) and pull out the motor, open it up, refresh whatever needs refreshed and put billet rods in it, port the heads and do bigger intake/exhaust valves, put an Odawgs Diesel Intake Manifold on it plumbed for 2 stages of spray, billet lpop gears and line bore the block for main studs and put it all back together.

Put it back together with the same fuel system and turbos. The nitrous will actually put the 100% injectors to good use and I can lower the truck down with no rear block and 4800 lb front springs on street tires. Should be a solid 875-900 on Fuel and 1000+ easy on spray. Lose some weight and I could probably get it to low 11's.

But I would rather it just sell tbh lol

Jomax

Reaction score
Yep.

There is a small possibility that if I can't sell it by end of year, I'll keep it (because I'd rather keep it than give it away) and pull out the motor, open it up, refresh whatever needs refreshed and put billet rods in it, port the heads and do bigger intake/exhaust valves, put an Odawgs Diesel Intake Manifold on it plumbed for 2 stages of spray, billet lpop gears and line bore the block for main studs and put it all back together.

Put it back together with the same fuel system and turbos. The nitrous will actually put the 100% injectors to good use and I can lower the truck down with no rear block and 4800 lb front springs on street tires. Should be a solid 875-900 on Fuel and 1000+ easy on spray. Lose some weight and I could probably get it to low 11's.

But I would rather it just sell tbh lol

That sounds like a lot of money lol. But if you lower it, do 4400lb front springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online