2013 Hoody Pre-Order

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay guys, its that time of the year. PSA with grenade will be front and the psa with stars will be the back, just like the t - shirts. one sleeve will have the psa shield logo on it. i can post pics of that logo if needbe, ive done it on a few limited edition psa shirts ive made. The green isnt really indicative of the olive, my layout guy didnt have an olive template, but will be very similar to the olive pieces we do for the shirts. cost will be $40 ea and $75 for 2. small-3x available. please include all pertinent info in your paypal payment for colors and sizes. I will use the premium 10 oz independent trading hood i always use. the best in the business.

To order shirts, use the following instructions:

1) PAYPAL $40 PER HOODY or $75 FOR 2 TO [email protected]; MAKE SURE YOUR PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT! CANADIAN ORDERS ARE GOOD TO GO BUT NEED TO ADD $10 PER HOODY FOR SHIPPING.

2) MAKE SURE YOU SEND IT AS GOODS/SERVICES AND NOT A DONATION!

3) IN THE NOTES SECTION, LIST WHAT SIZE(S) AND COLOR(S) HOODY YOU WANT.

psa_camo_blk.jpg

olive_camo.jpg

i will take pre orders up until thanksgiving and print/ship the week after. for order of 3 or more contact me directly. there will be no overstock so please do not ask about these after thanksgiving.

Last edited:

BlueOx

Reaction score
Awesome!!!! Payment sent!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Last edited:

ToMang07

Reaction score
How do the sizes run? Big? Small? Normal? I think I'll be ordering one this week.

ToMang07

Reaction score
Big is good. Especially when you're a big fatass. :doh:

I get paid Wens.... I'll order then. :thumbup:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to let you know I'm adding athletic grey as an option. Same print color , if any of you have ordered wanna add or change the order you have already made , let me know via pm.

Latest posts

Members online